Chapter 6

I walk up the white swirly modern stairs with gold carpet, turn to my right and straight into my room. My room is mostly filled with the color white, pastel pink and rose gold. Yupp. I know. I seem girly.

My wall was painted in white with some decoration of rose gold pentagonal shaped pasted from the top and slowly fading to the middle. I also hang up some faith lights just to lighten up my room.

My queen sized bed was covered with rose gold marble designed bed sheet with two same design pillow and blanket.

There's also a squared shape black velvet pillow, ombre rose gold pillow and more pillows! I also have a medium size unicorn stuff animal, a crying emoji face and a few more smaller stuffed animals.

I just really love stuffed animals. Especially the big ones. They're just so comfortable to hug and cry with when I'm sad.

Beside my bad was a light brown table lamp with a rose gold geometrical lamp. There's also my new shimmering rose gold digital alarm clock that I just added on my table since my old black digital clock is broken.

Anyways, I should stop describing how my bedroom looks like. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, I dry myself first with my towel then went out of the bathroom.

I walk to my walk-in-closet and take out my pajamas. It was a doggo aka doge hoodie and a matching shorts. Before I walk downstairs for dinner, I blow dry my hair.

When I walk into the dining room, I can already see both my parents sitting next to each other at the dining table while eating. The thing is, they don't even wait for me to arrive.

This is actually normal but for me, it's disrespectful to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner without even waiting your family member to arrive. This is basically how much they give a damn about me.

I walk to my sit in silence. I dragged the chair backwards then sit on it . Silence was filling the air. None of us talk.

They don't even bother to ask me how's my first day of senior year. They just kept on continue eating their dinner. They didn't even bother to make eye contact with me. It's like, they really really hate me.

I usually can't finish my food because I kept on dragging the food with my fork and spoon. And my parents don't care if I wasted food.

Such a great parents I have, right?!

"Laura, how was your first day of senior year? " mother asked while sipping her tea.

What. Did mother asked me question? Did she actually asked me? Talked to me? Face to face? Wow. This is new. Hhmm..

"It was fine mother. Why bother? " I asked while dragging the food on my plate. This is getting suspicious.

"Oh nothing. Was just wondering. Was there anything new today? "She asked. Okay, this is too good to be true for her to keep on asking me questions. I wonder what's going on in that tiny mind of hers?

"No. Not really. There is a new student tho. " I said while looking at her so called rich and beautiful face trying to see past through her. Hhmm...

"Ahh I see. Is that person a he or a she? " she asked. Again.

Something felt really off about her. "Why do you even bother? " I asked her back sounding a little bit harsh while looking straight into her bright blue eyes like mine.

I wish I don't have the same eye color with mother. I also wish to not look similar like mother. Because when I look into the mirror, my face and my eyes reminds me of mother.

"Laura, have some manners young lady! Don't disrespect your mother! " father snapped at me while giving me a death stare. Shit. Father is mad at me. I hate it when he's mad. I don't want the same incident that happened to when I was little, happen again. It was a very terrifying moment.

"I'm sorry father, mother. I should be taking my leave now. " I said while standing up from my sit and bow to them. I went out of the dining room and straight to my room.

Ugh parents! I hate it when they get mad about little things. They're SO ANNOYING! I swear one day I'll runaway from this house without them even noticing it! Just the first day of my senior year, they're already driving me crazy! I can't stand them!

When I enter my room, I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Later on, I went straight to bed. All I want right now is everything to end!

I started crying, soft tears are spilling on my pillow. Why am I even alive? I took my giant Teddy bear, and hugged it. I started talking to my Teddy bear while soft tears crawling out from my now red puffy eyes.

"Hey Teddy, am I pathetic? " I asked my Teddy bear knowing it won't answer. *sigh* Now I sound crazy trying to talk to a non living thing.

I tried to close my eyes and hoping to fall asleep. It didn't work. So I stared up at the ceiling which have glow in the dark stars stickers. Looking up makes me feel like I'm laying on the grass peacefully while looking at the beautiful night sky filled with stars and constellation. Hours passed by.

Suddenly, I heard a buzzing sound from the table lamp. It was my phone. Who's in the right mind to text me at this hour? It's already 2am in the morning.

I checked my messages. Guess who is it?

Sean.

He send me a photo of him wearing weird clothes that he thinks it's fabulous. What the heck Sean?! 

Sometimes, I don't understand Sean. He's so weird most of the times. But I still like to be friends with him since I don't really have that much friends. He's also random. Like, look how randomly he sends me a photo of him at 2am in the morning! Aren't people supposed to be asleep around these hours?

Sean, I seriously don't understand you sometimes.

He even texted me 'Look at how fabulous I am'. All I did was replying him with a poop emoji. To be honest, he actually looks like a clown who tried to even look like a clown. Get it? No? Okay fine.

Then I tried sleeping again. And surprisingly, it works! So I went off to sleep with thoughts in my head saying,

'What's going to happen tomorrow? '

~END OF CHAPTER~