Chapter 5

A/N: Attention, this chapter is not edited. So there might some grammatical errors. If you like this story, please share it to those who'll like it as well and vote too! That's all from me now, Enjoy!

"Hey" Asher greets me while staring at my face. Why is he starring at my potato face? Is there something on my face? Have I grown facial hairs?! Monobrows?! What is it?!?!

"Y-yeah? " I replied him while stuttering. *sigh* When can I not stutter while talking to a person? This is basically my everyday problem. When some random person who I barely talk or even never, I stutter. Im such pussy cat.

"You're the girl who sits in front of me during maths, right? " he asked. Omg, he remembers me? Well Asher, yes, I an the girl who sits in front of you during maths.

Wait, why is he asking me if I'm the girl who sits in front of him during maths? Did I do something wrong? Did I block his view during maths? Nahhh it couldn't be that. I'm way to short for him. What if I did something wrong to him earlier but I didn't notice it?

My anxiety is really taking over me now. Please help me.

As my thoughts kept on distracting me from reality, someone finally snapped me out of it.

"Hey, are you still me? I said, have you seen my blue pen around here? I dropped it during maths but I guess you're too occupied with something else. " he said with his arms crossed finally snapping me out from my horrendous thoughts.

So he's asking me if I've seen his blue pen that he dropped during maths? Well, I look below my table and chair to search for it. Few seconds passed by, I finally found his blue pen that he accidentally dropped during maths.

I picked up his blue pen and handed it to him. He then reach his arm to receive his blue pen from. While he was trying to take it from me, our fingers touched. Somehow, it seemingly felt like a spark when our fingers touched and I don't know why it felt like that. Maybe he just rubbed his feet on a rug or carpet. You know, static electricity. No? Okay never mind.

"O-oh. Great, thank you!" He said while waving at me then goes back to his new sit, which is next to his new group of friends. Or should I say, popular friends.

*sigh*

Did he just stutter? Mehh, maybe I misheard. I can finally relax from what happened earlier on. Damn, even tho it  was only about him asking me if I've seen his pen, me saw his pen and gave it back to him, our fingers come in contact, it still scares the crap out of me.

Especially the part where our finger touched and the spark I felt before. I've never experience any of that with a guy. And our of all the guys on this damn school, why him?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everything passed by so quickly today, and my first day of senior year finally ended. I walk out of my classroom and out to the school's gate where I'll be waiting my driver to come and fetch me.

After a few minutes passed by, I saw Perrie and Eva walking towards me.

"Hey Laura" Perrie said while Eva waved at me with her skateboard in her other hand. I smiled at them back.

"Waiting for your driver? " Eva asked while putting her skateboard down to the ground and hoping on it. I just nod at her.

"Well, I'll see you girls tomorrow then. Bye! " Eva said while waving her hand and riding her skateboard to home. Typical Eva. Me and Perrie waved at her back with a smile playing on our face.

"So Laura, tell me, why did Asher approached you during class? " Perrie asked me with a smirk plastered on her face. Ugh. I hate it when she asks me questions like this with her smirk.

"Nothing much. " I said smoothly, not wanting to tell her what happened during class about me and Asher. But I know soon I'm going to tell her because this girl, never gives up.

She gave me one of her death look. It didn't really effect me since I've been best friend with her since like, forever. Since I feel bad not telling her what happened during class, I gave up on keeping it to myself.

I look at the blue sky with a flock of birds flying gracefully, peacefully. The trees with falling leaves and the perfect amount of breeze. I'm trying to calm myself before telling her what happened.

*sighs*

"While my mind was filled with random thoughts, he snapped me out of it by asking me if I'm the girl who sits in front of him during maths. Then he asked me if I've seen his blue pen that he accidentally dropped during maths. So I searched and look below my table if there's any sign of his pen. And I found it. " I said while pausing for while to catch my breathe for talking a lot. Perrie just look at me curiously with one hand on her chin.

"Okay so this is where it becomes weird, while he was taking his blue pen from me, our fingers accidently touched. And somehow, It felt like a spark. Why is that? " I said to Perrie who looks confused at first but now, there's that freaking smirk I hate. Oh boy.

"Well....maybe.. It's a sign that you like him? " she said still with that smirk I hate so much plastered on her face.

"What? " I asked confused. Me?  Liking someone? Pfft! Impossible! Well, maybe not.

"Yupp you heard what I said. You have a crush on me him. You like the   one and only most popular guy now, Asher Kingston. "

"Hah! No way! I'll never fall for a guy like him since Im 100% sure he won't fall for a girl like me. And, how is he the most popular guy now?! He's only been her less than a day! " I said. Damn, I knew it he's going to be popular in less than a day. My expectation is always right.

"Hey, don't say that! You never know what could happen when you never try. Geez, Laura. You're always like that since you have an Elbert Einstein brain." She said while rolling her eyes. If she kept on doing that every day, her eyes might as well popped out one day. Pop!

"I really appreciate that compliment. " I said feeling proud of myself. Meh, I'm just joking. I'm don't have a brain as smart as Elbert Einstein. Even Stephen Hawkings! They're wayyyyy smarter than me.
.
.
.
HONK HONK!

I turned my head to the honking sound and found out that it was my driver, Mr Pete. I bid a goodbye to Perrie before going inside the vehicle in front of me.

*sighs*

I'm finally out of school. But I still don't want to be at home. I hate home. It's not even a home for me. I can't even consider it as home. It's like a place which only brings sadness, madness, stressfulness to me.

School is like my escape from everything that's going to happen at home. And that's one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to attend school so I can get away from that lifeless house I live in.

No one ever cared for me back at home. Except for the workers at home. They're the only ones I trust at home. Cause from zero to ten, my parents ignorance towards me are like ten times the weight of an elephant. One day I swear I'm gonna move out of that house. I could just live with Perrie. Or maybe by myself.

All my parents ever care about is just business stuff, their reputation, money, fame and my brother, Noel. It's not fair you know. Being treated unequally by those who created you in the first place. I still don't understand why they still keep me in the house if they really don't care about me. Are they really enjoying torturing me at home? If they do, I swear I will-

"Miss, we've arrive home. " said Mr. Pete.

"Thank you Mr. Pete." And thank you for snapping me out of my horrible thoughts. I could've gone cray if it wasn't for Mr Pete snapping me out.

"You're welcome Miss Laura. " He said while smiling at me. Ah, he knows that I was spacing out. I told him that whenever I'm alone, my mind will always be filled with ugly thoughts. I guess he knew that there was something crazy going on in my head.

After thanking Mr. Pete, I opened the huge modern silver door in front of me and went inside. Thank lord my parents are not here waiting for my arriving.

Welp, I guess I should head upstairs to my room!

~End Of Chapter~