Chapter 8

A/N: This chapter is not edited. So you might find some grammatical errors here and there. Some wrong spelling as well and I'm very sorry about that. Without wasting you time, ENJOY READING! <3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*at the nurse's office*

When we arrive at the nurse's office, asher told the nurse what happened earlier on. The nurse checked my foot and said that it was nothing serious.

"You should rest for awhile to let your foot heal." The nurse said. Her name is Miss Jasmine. Her name really suites her.

I wish my name suites me. I look more like 'Bob' instead of Laura. Sad isn't it? Asher also suites his name. Such a suitable name.

"I'll stay with her here to keep her accompany since it's my fault her foot hurts. " Asher said. Oh no.

I was about to protest but damn, I was a second too late.

"Sure. I've already inform your class teacher. So Laura, go ahead and rest. I'll be out for lunch so don't you both dare to do anything dirty. " she said while smirking at us. What the actually fck.

She went out of the outffice.

No! Don't leave me alone her with him! I'm dying already!

"Woah, chill Laura! I'm not going to do anything bad to you! Plus, you're not dying! " he said with his arm raised to the air.

Did he heard my thoughts?! Did I say my thoughts out loud?!

"Yes, you're saying your thoughts out loud." He said while walking towards the chair and sit at it. I'm at the bed resting my foot tho.

Omg, I feel like my cheeks are burning red like a tomato! Lord help me! Since my face is probably redder than a tomato, I looked away from Asher so he can't see me blushing 10 times redder than a tomato.

He chuckles.

"You're cute when you blush. " he said. Omg. That's like the first time a guy ever said that to me! My heart feels like it's about to explode. It's pounding 10 times faster than how my normal heart rate would pound! I hope Asher can't hear it. Damn it Laura!

"Hey, talk to me. You don't have to be shy around me. I'm Asher btw. " he said. I turned around from where I was facing before and look at him. Omg. His smile is so.. Is so.. Perfect and sweet. A perfect smile for a perfect guy. Am I right?

Wait. Why am I thinking about him that way?

"Like what you see? " he said. Now that hits me. He's making me blush 100 times redder than a tomato! Damn you Asher!

"N-no! " I snap at home while blushing 100 shades redder than a tomato. And I can't stop thinking about tomato.

"Okay okay!" He said while raising his hands up in the air again like before.

"So your name is Laura? " he asked with one arched eyebrow. Damn! Even his eyebrows are gorgeous! He doesn't even have to fill it in to make it look gorgeous. It is naturally gorgeous! I'm sure getting jealous of this guy's gorgeousness.

"Y-yes. Laura Quinsley. Y-you're Asher K-kingston right? " I asked him back, while my cheeks still healing from blushing too much.

"Yupp. H-hey, you're that girl who sits in front of me during maths yesterday, am I right? " he asked when he noticed my familiar rose gold hair.

I just nod my head slowly at him. Welp, this is kinda embarrassing and awkward for me.

"I remember your hair color. Yours is different than the rest of them. What color did you dye your hair? " he asked while touching a strand of my hair. Omg can you not do that?! It's only making my heart race more faster than a horse race!