Chapter 16

*A/N: H-hey gaiisss! sorry for the late update! im just really lazy these days since i only have 2 weeks of holiday to enjoy before school reopens. so since i dont want to waste any of your time reading this, you may start reading this chapter! Enjoy!!!! 

*Laura's POV*

Its been about three minutes since i entered Asher's car and none of us said a word. Talk about awkwardness! I hate being in an awkward situation. Thanks to the radio, the situation is not too awkward.

"So Lola.." Lola? Who's Lola- Oh wait. That's me. I seriously need to get use of him calling me Lola instead of my real name. I hummed as a response, still not looking at him. " Would you mind showing me the directions to your house?" He asked with a smile and if im not mistaken, i think i saw a drop of sweat at his forehead.

"Umm Lola? Directions please?" he asked once more snapping me out of my thoughts. Oh yeah right, the directions. 

Once i told the directions to my house, we're back at it again. Silence. Silence filling in the air making it awkward once again. Maybe i should talk about something.

But what?

Before i could even think of a topic to talk about, Asher already beat me to it. Thank heavens!

"So Lola, i was wondering about something today." He said while waiting for my response so he could continue saying whatever he wanted to say. "Go on." i replied.

He took a deep breath then asked me " Are  you avoiding me?" he turned to look at me for while with a serious face. then he turned back looking at the road.

Shet. He noticed i tried to avoid him?! But how?! I thought he couldn't see through my act! Am i a really open book to him?! 

My mind won't stop wondering off until, " So you are avoiding me." He said in a lower tone. He's even driving faster than before. Did i say my mind out loud again?

"I-I didn't m-mean to-" Guess what? He doesn't let me finish my sentences. I notice he always doesn't let people finish their sentences because he couldn't wait to open his mouth. Stewpid Asher.

"Why're you avoiding me?" He snapped while emphasizing the word 'avoiding'. I stayed silent. I look down because im too afraid to look at his face. I couldn't tell him about the Sasha thing. He will think im weak for not being able to stand for myself.

He soon realize that he snapped at me and scared the crap out of me. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." He said calming down already. 

i let out a sigh. "It's fine" i forgive him. i turn to look at the window. All the trees, people, pole, street lights and all past by in a swift and soon, we've finally reach my house.

Before i climb out of his exquisite black mercedes car, i thanked him for giving me a ride. "T-thanks for the ride."

"Was it my fault?" he asked looking straight at me. Oh shez... We're back at it again. Maybe this question i can answer him honestly. "No, its not your fault." I said honestly while looking at him to tell him that im serious. 

He let out a sigh of relief. "Do i know that person?" he asked still looking at me. Damn he looks scary yet handsome when he's serious. He knows Sasha right? I mean, basically everyone in school knows her due to her popularity.

"i think so." I said. Then i felt a drop of water on my face. "Crap it's raining. I have to go now. Thanks for the ride!" I said while climbing out of is car and waved him a goodbye. He then waved back at me and drive off.

Once i entered the house, the first thing that i saw was my mother. "Mother." i greeted her just like that since i dont really have the mood to talk to her. 

"Change your clothes quickly since you're starting your fitness class today. The maids have already prepared your outfit on your bed. Your instructor will come in soon. Now go." With that, she just walk off to wherever she's going  and living me standing here in disbelief.

She should've told me earlier so at least i could've prepared!

I stomped up the stairs  and into my room. I walk to my bed and take a look at the outfit that was prepared for me. I cant believe i have to wear this! It is a black nike sport bra, a black nike knee length leggings and a black nike pro sport shoes.

 The color is fine to me but, okay hear me out. I have never wear a sport bra without any top. I just dont feel comfortable showing off too much skin. I wish i could a top or something but i can't because i dont have any clothes that are suitable for sports. 

Im just going to wear this at home right? Im not going out right since its raining now. And my instructor is the same gender as me right? Just like mother said. I just hope she's correct.

After changing my clothes, i double braided my hair then wipe off all my makeup. I head downstairs to search for my mother but i dont have to now. She's right at the entrance door with another person talking with each other. im guessing that's my instructor.

"Ah, Laura my dear, come down here and greet your instructor." Mother said with a total fake smile that she's really bad at hiding it. Ugh dear? She would go that far to call me her dear? Fake bish.

" Please introduce yourself first, Laura." Mother ushered me to introduce myself to my instructor with a fake smile of hers. I rolled my eyes.

"Good afternoon miss, my name is Laura Quinsley and you can call me Laura," I greeted her with a genuine smile, not a fake smile. She then greeted me back.

"Good afternoon Laura. My name is Amanda Kingsley and starting today, i'll be your fitness and boxing instructor." She greeted with a smile. Shet. I forgot about boxing.

W-wait, did she just said her name is Amanda Kingsley? Is she one of them Kingsley Family member? But they dont look alike. She has blonde hair and Asher has dark hazel hair. But their eyes have the same color. Bright ocean blue eyes. Hmm...

"If you dont mind miss, we could start now." Miss Amanda said.Welp. That snapped me out of my thoughts. Mother ushered me with Miss Amanda to the gym. The only person who uses the gym was my brother whenever he comes back to pay a visit here.

Once we're in the gym, mother already left us alone here. "So Laura, may i know your height and your weight?" she asked me with a smile. Her smile is quite similar to Asher as well.

"Im 5'5 and i weight 55kg. " Omg i just hope she doesn't thinks im fat! "Not bad. You can actually become a model if you just lose some weight since you already have a pretty face. Luckily, i can help you with that! So come on, let's start!" She said with sparkles in her eyes. i dont know if i should be worry about the sparkles thing in her eyes but i'll just hope i don't die on my first day.

Oh gosh, from now on, im going to have a long tiring day.

-END OF CHAPTER-

*A/N: Well, that's chapter 16. I hope you all enjoyed it. I was actually planning to make Laura's instructor a guy. Which is Asher *smirks* . But mehhhh, i didn't. Instead someone related to Asher. Is Amanda his sister? Cousin? Niece? Well, to found out, you'll have to wait for the next chapter! I'll try do it ASAP. And im sorry if this chapter is too short. Other than that, please don't forget to vote for this story! THANK YOUUU AND BYEEE!!!