Chapter 15

A/N: Heyy guys! This chapter is a bit different since it's not Laura's POV anymore. Wanna know who? Well, then stop wasting your time reading this and continue reading the story! I hope you love it! Enjoy! :)
.
.
.
.

*Asher's POV*

I woke up with the sound of my digital alarm clock on the small cabinet. So I turned it off and try to go back to sleep but then I remembered that today is Monday. And Monday is school.

"Dammit school!" I growled at myself then get out off bed to go to my bathroom. After finishing my business at the bathroom, I put on my clothes. Today I'm wearing a black jeans, a white top that's not thick enough to cover my muscles underneath the shirt and black sneakers. Basically a simple outfit.

I gelled my messy bed hair just a little then let the rest of my hair do their work. I took my school bag and my phone on my desk then head downstairs to the dining area for breakfast.

After breakfast, I was about to get in the car but my father stopped me. "Son, how's school so far? " he asked me with a smile. How's school? "Okay I guess. Why do you ask? " I asked him back with a curious mindset. "No reasons. Now hurry up son, you don't want to be late to school do you? " He said while ushering me into the car.

Once I'm in the car, I took a last glance at him. He's waving at me so I waved back at home. Okay, that's weird. Dad don't usually ask about school.

While I was on my way to school I realised that I barely had enough sleep last night. Why? I think it's because I kept on thinking about... Laura. I can't help but remembering how beautiful she was at the mall yesterday. Her outfit, hair, makeup and literally everything about her is beautiful.

When she's around me, I can feel my heart beating faster than normal. It's been a long time since I felt like that. The last time I felt this way was back at my old school, the girl whom used to like. Does this mean that, I like her?

'No it couldn't be. I don't want to repeat the same mistake I did.'

Soon the car stopped which means I've finally arrive at school. While I was walking to my locker, a thought came to my mind.

'I wonder why Laura dyed her hair again? I thought she loves her recent hair. And, what's with her outfit that day? I mean, there's nothing wrong with it but, she never wears a dress since I met her.'

"Yo Ash! " Hhmm? I turn around to look at the person. "Oh, hey Jace. " I greeted him back with a high five. "Bro are you okay? You were spacing out earlier. " Jace said in concern. Oh and I've reached my locker as well. Now how did I get here with all my thoughts jumbled up?

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just um.. thinking about something. "I said while scratching my head. "Well, if that something you were thinking about bothers you, let me know. I'll help you. " he said with a smile. I just nod my head at him.

"I have to get to class early since I forgot something at my desk. I'll see you later! " Jace said while running off to class with his school bag.

After taking whatever it was in my locker, I went straight to class. And that's where I saw Laura. She's walking alone again. Hhmm.. Where's her friend? Maybe I should walk with her to class. Yeah..

"Hey Lola! " I said while walking to her side. Okay why did I just did that? "Hey Ash. " She said. Every time she said my name, I can feel my heart racing. How is she able to make my heart beat faster than usual whenever she said my name?

"You're walking alone again? Where's your friend? " I asked her while walking next to her. Calm down heart. It's just a norm conversation. Nothing to worry about.