P r o l o g u e

Head hanging low and his shoulders slumping over; a curved posture could determine a man as weak, worthless, and ungrateful. All terms only he has heard many times before. Each word having the capability of stabbing a healed wound and reopening it's agony. A treacherous journey with the only motivation to move forward is to prove himself worthy, be grateful of the life he's been given, and without a doubt show the world his strength and capability they all tried to neglect he had.

But after all that mind boggling journey to reveal himself to the world, he still feels an empty feeling in his gut that should've been filled all those years ago. Everything he's done is such a wonderful thing to be proud of, and he is; but nothing seems to complete what he's missing. Is there more he has to do in this mortal world? Has the battle not yet sunk in to its full extent? It wouldn't matter either way because in his eyes, his life has hindered a halt.

For so many years, he has traveled far and wide, enjoying every bit of nature left at his disposal. Loving the caring crowds of people saying a simple hello to greet him as a part of history. Experiencing the beauty of the world he couldn't completely engage in for the majority of his life. Those couple years were great, till a certain King and Queen from a kingdom called Sky Kingdom caught wind of this praised individual, having frequent visits to their land. Meeting up with him, they created a mutual bond that brought their relationship with this stranger up a level, though he'd been no stranger to the land.

He'd thought it'd be a great way to keep himself busy for the time being, loving the idea of having a place to call his own. The King and Queen recruited him as their royal mage to help in creating potions and enchanting weaponry that would allow a higher advantage in the current war they were facing. Even though he'd offered to help at the front lines with his magic, they refused to let such a risk like that tremble their walls. He liked the room and lab they gave him, being allowed to decorate to his own convenience. Though he had a bed to sleep in, he spent most days locked in his lab brewing and storing many fond objects, books, and memories in the infinite shelves he casted over his laboratory. They can be closed at will and maintain like that for many years to come.

The king and queen worried for this boys sleepless nights, often checking in on him to make sure he hadn't passed out from no sleep. A couple times he has, needing to be dragged or carried into his bedroom to rest. He didn't like them getting in his business, not really feeling comfortable with long periods of interactions with them, but he knew the only way to move on is to live on and improve ones self being. All the wisdom he had gained through self teachings and mentorship at a young age gave him the idea to try and start implementing himself into human society once again.

By this point, his relationship with the King and Queen of the Sky Kingdom have grown, being an important status for them to maintain. The kingdom knew of this high level bond between their rulers and the stranger, appreciating him more the longer he showed himself worthy. He was very happy to be able to have friends, though his outside expressions didn't cave in to letting that emotion show. But the day of regret would soon come.

He had felt a need to go back out into the world and explore a bit more to further enhance his magical strength and wisdom to its maximum capacity. He bid a farewell to the King and Queen, as well as wish them luck on their dream of starting a family. They wanted him to keep in touch of when the news of their first child would be successful, but he denied their plea of acknowledgement having faith he'd return and meet this child of theirs. However, the day he returned was full of the unexpected. The king had perished in the final battle between Sky and another kingdom calling themselves Atlantis. The Sky Kingdom had won, his death being for the better of his land. But he never got to meet his child. The Queen had given birth a month before suddenly growing ill. The day he returned was the day she had been buried in the family's royal garden next to the kings remains and the kingdom was mourning.