C h a p t e r O n e | F o r m a t i o n o f T e a m C r a f t e d

Adam is eighteen now and has grown to be a fine leader of the Sky Kingdom. He has stepped up to finally rule the land just a year prior and he can guarantee that it is a very overwhelming task to do. He would try harder to achieve ruling a kingdom all on his own, but the truth is he doesn't have the experience for it. None of the maids, servants, or guards could have prepared him on how to properly run an entire kingdom. That's knowledge that's supposed to be passed down by the royal family who have previously ruled. Too bad that's a secret buried along with the corpses of his two deceased parents.

Today, he plans on interviewing a couple brave men to join this group he's making. Nothing too fancy, just having around people with the strengths needed to run certain categories in the kingdom. One to take over health, another to take care of technological needs, and a co-leader trained for military occupations. With that out of the way, he'd be able to deal with the royal part of his king duty. As well as managing all these other companions in his group.

Adam dressed himself up in a casual black, long sleeved shirt rolled up just above his elbow, a grey stash going just around his chest for a not too exaggerated look. He wore casual darkened jeans with a grey belt holding it up, a scabbard hanging on his side housing a diamond sword embedded and engraved with gold. His boots were a crimson red aligned with white. His hands were laced with dark grey gloves that had a white rimming on the edge, and who could forget his famous amulet. His brunette hair was down to his shoulder, needing the support of a hair tie to get it pulled back away from his face. Some bits of his curly hair still hung loose however, falling onto his face at times. He wore really dark shades, at least from others perspective. The inside lens isn't darkened and let's him see the world as normal as everyone else. He just thought it'd be a better way to intimidate people if they didn't see his eyes.

He made his way down the hallways of his palace, waving and smiling a hello to guards and servants doing their job. He was heading towards the office room he and Seto had put together for the purpose of interviewing the people and potentially being a gathering room to organize with his new teammates. It still needed some more details, but it was good for now. He walked into the room and saw a plain wooden desk in the center with clipboards and three rolling chairs. Seto sat upon one of them.

"Hey Seto," Adam yawned, feeling pretty sleepy. "Hello Adam," Seto smiled, sliding a clipboard over to the side he was approaching. Adam caught it before it fell off the table, bringing up to his face to examine it's contents and sit on the rolling chair provided. "I arranged the skills needed for each individual occupation in three seperate pages," Seto explained, adjusting himself on the seat. His clothing consisted of a grey, white, red, and purple color scheme. It was put together into a stunning royal get up meant for a king. A grey cape with the inner material being purple drapped over the chair. Seto had been forced into ruling the kingdom for the time being till the heir turned the appropriate age and take over himself. His closet is full of fancy clothes tailored to fit him. He honestly likes the designs, but wishes to degrade himself back to regular clothing to bombard Adam with the royal clothing from here on out. He misses his simple designs that just screamed powerful sorcerer. The new batch of clothes haven't come in yet, so he's stuck with the clothes he has for now.

"This way it could be easier to choose a good candidate for the task." Adam flipped through the papers and read each box and it's description. "Sweet, this should be fun," Adam exclaimed excitedly. A guard appeared at the door holding its own clipboard with a list of people. "Send the first person," Seto ordered. The guard nodded and disappeared from the door, readying the line of recruits awaiting to be interviewed. Little did they expect that choosing someone would be harder than they thought.

"And that's how I saved little brother from drowning in a puddle of water," The young sixteen year old male finished his traumatizing tale. Seto gave him a dumbfounded look, unsure how he feels about the story while Adam had his hands clasped together in pure enjoyment. He announced, "Well I gotta say that-"