C h a p t e r F o u r | S u r p r i s e

The team is finishing up some minor details and getting themselves all prepped up for the party. Jason is helping Ty with his outfit since Adam is too busy to personally take charge of it. The others are helping out with party arrangements, so that left Jason open for the spot. Since his job was to set up music and sound equipment, one of the easiest jobs for him by how very tech-savvy he is, he finished earlier than everyone else. He's waiting outside Ty's restroom for him to dress up. He knocked on the door with the knuckles of his hand, "Ty, are you ready?" Ty sighed, nervous jitters crawling up his spine, "Ugh, I don't think I can do this Jason."

"You'll look great, I promise," Jason encouraged. "It's not that, it's the party going on while Seto's missing. I feel like it's disrespectful, y'know?" Jason giggled a bit from his serious comment. "So that's why you're wary? I'm honestly on your side with the idea of holding it back, but it's just not possible."

"How come?" Ty questioned. "For one, Mitch revealed you by accident on the internet. With the secret being out, the urges of our recruits to meet you doubled in hype. Second, the preparations are already too ahead to back down from," Jason snickered, "Honestly, the party could've been two days ago. They struggled even holding it back to today." Ty opened the door slightly and poked out his head, "You're really into statistics for only being a year older than me."

"What can I say, technology and reasoning turn me on than most females," Jason joked. Ty blushed red as he pushed the door open and gave Jason a shove, laughing all while doing it. Jason laughed along, knowing what he said was out of nowhere. Once their laughing fit calmed down, Jason admired Ty in his fancy silver tuxedo. "Hey, it does look great on you." Ty composed himself as he looked down to see the outfit he put on. "Oh- yeah, it fits surprisingly well. Its not bothersome tight to the skin or loose to the point of discomfort," Ty did a little twirl to show off. Jason chuckled, "Good to know. You can go down to the ball room and wait for further instruction, I need to get dressed." He bolted to the door, running across to his room on the other side of the hall. Ty followed right behind him, not ready for him to go yet. "Wait Jason! What are the directions to the ball room!?"

"Right! Left! Right!" Jason yelled, shutting his bedroom door. Ty nodded and made his way to the ball room, following Jason's instructions very carefully. He's been in the palace for a couple weeks now and he has yet to memorize any routes in the building. He's gotten lost multiple times, received helped from the palace staff to get to places, and managed to get locked in floor two's storage closet; not always a fun experience.

Ty makes it into the ball room area, seeing how the decorations really pop among the yellow walls. He notices the two thrones off to the right and realizes that it's the same place he saw when he first arrived. It didn't hit him before, but he sees how the throne room equals as the ball room considering how spacious the area is. Tables filled to the brim with snacks and treats decorated the outer walls of the throne room. Things were mostly draped in green since that's his favorite color. Lights hung from the ceiling, ready to project a killer light show later. Everything was so well thought out and detailed that it truthfully surprised him, not expecting such a huge exaggeration for a welcoming party. It made him feel good.

"Ty!" Adam yelled as he ran up to him and hugged him from in front. Ty was startled by the impact, a small peep escaping his mouth. "O-oh, Adam! You scared me." Adam let him go, still holding onto his shoulders with pure excitement, "I'm sorry, you just look so amazing that a hug was needed!" Ty chuckled awkwardly, looking at what Adam was wearing. His outfit looked casual, but with a touch of royalty embedded into it. He had on a black suit with yellow threading decorating the edges of it, gold epaulets on his shoulder, and a rather oddly placed short cape hanging off his right shoulder with black and yellow shimmers. "You too."