C h a p t e r T h r e e | W a k e U p

The kingdom quickly got wind of the new member entering Team Crafted, their interest sparking once he started appearing in the teams social media accounts. They begged for a proper introduction, some going as far as attempting to break into the palace which failed considering the security they have. Adam didn't know about the social media reveal until recently. He had a whole surprise party planned to reveal Ty to the public, but it can't be a surprise now that the team revealed him by accident.

The use of social media is extremely prohibited under royal rule. It's seems understandable, but sometimes Adam wishes to inflict the same burden upon his team. He wouldn't be alone then. Sadly, they're not of royal blood and choosing to purposely punish them with a rule they have freedom to disobey is just cruel. Besides, Jason tells him everything that goes on digitally; keeping him on track of every single Sky Kingdom mention, including the profiles of the rest of the team.

Adam has been busy trying to get everything ready for Ty's no-longer-surprise-but-introduction party, as well as getting some personal arrangements dealt with. As the main general and part of the Sky Kingdom ruler history, Adam enjoys getting half body portraits made of his team to hang on the walls of the palace. It's an extremely outdated tradition considering he could simply higher a photographer and have their portrait done that way. Nonetheless, he assigned his favorite artist in his kingdom to illustrate a cliché painting of Ty sitting in a fancy chair at a slight angle. The best part is Ty needs to model for the painter to depict the scene a lot better. The process was closing in on its three hour mark and Ty could feel himself dying a little inside by how long he's been still. His butt has fallen asleep, his limbs feel tingly with the need to move, occasionally twitching, and is overall numb. Away from Ty, Adam had been looming over the artists shoulder since the beginning, watching as they added every stroke of color and smallest detail.

"How much longer?" Ty complained, struggling to maintain his posture as perfect as he can. "Don't talk Ty, you'll mess up Brice's work," Adam shushed him, not looking up from the almost completed canvas. "Actually, I'm done with the head portion if he wants to speak," The artist named Brice announces for the first time since the past two hours have gone by. "Oh," Adam understood, feeling more comfortable with the approval of Brice, "then how much longer till its finished?"

"I'm almost done," Brice responded, sticking out his tongue as a way to concentrate. "Dear god, my body feels numb," Ty exclaimed tiredly, every muscle of his body itching for movement, "Was this necessary to make?"

"No, but I like doing it," Adam shrugged, his eyes still glued to the brush gliding over the canvas, "It makes me feel close to my family's royal roots." Ty nodded, "I understand." Adam chuckled at his own thought, "Besides, I have paintings of the rest of Team Crafted hanging on the wall. You shouldn't be an exception." Ty laughed, imagining how the other guys must've suffered dealing with the same process. "Ty! Shoulders!" Brice shouted, stopping his flow of inspiration from the sudden shift in perspective. Ty stopped laughing immediately, remembering he was supposed to be posing. He adjusted back into place quickly, hoping it clicked back to the original pose. His body's irritability told him he was doing it right, but Brice's facial expression said otherwise. Brice looked from Ty to the painting and could see every slight difference from the pose he first started drawing. He groaned in annoyance, "I shouldn't have let him talk."

"Why, what's wrong?" Adam bent down closer to the art piece as he tries to see the difference Brice sees. Brice sighs, defeated, "I was finished anyway. I was only adding some small details that regular non-artistic humans can't see."

"Oh thank god," Ty slouched on the golden chair patted with red stitched backing and seat. "That's great! Can you get your people to put it up with the others?" Adam asked casually. "Yeah, I can do that," Brice responded as he began putting away his art supplies. Ty felt bad for having Brice finish early, calling out a rough apology, "I'm sorry!" Brice picked up his toolkit and walks around the painting to the back, picking it up gently, "Don't sweat it Ty. Have a good day!" Adam kindly waved goodbye at Brice as he exited the nice living room setting they had going on, but all Ty could do was frown. He doesn't understand how Adam recovered from his rough argument with Seto. It's almost been a week since Seto has vanished and the guilt in his gut doesn't let him relaxed about the situation. He feels responsible for causing the feud to begin with.