C h a p t e r T w o | W e l c o m e H o m e

Adam stood in front of his team, hands clasped together in excitement and nervousness. Their meeting room had expanded greatly. They've set up a white board to write notes on and occasional random doodles, blacked out the huge wall length windows to hide the room from outside viewers, and had an upgraded table system. They commissioned Jason to built a table and chair set, and he presented them with a silver table curving into a 'u' shape, lights embedded into the rim of the table for when the lights of the room are turned off, and have cup holders made for each place a person sits.

There are ten spots all on the exterior of the table with only seven customized chairs facing the white board placed in those spots. Jason had also created the chairs for each person's needs and preferences, the lights embedded to it glowing with their favorite color. They also levitate using magnets attached to the bottom of the chair and a circular magnet on the floor keeping it in that particular range. Only a really strong force would be able to move the chair from its magnetic field.

In the center of the 'u' was a cylindrical projection table with a touch screen on the top face, having the ability to digitally project holograms at any size for better visualization on missions. Seto learned how to use it, specifically getting Jason to adjust it to sorcerer code for only Seto to use it. It wasn't that hard, just programing the language into the system which was easily accomplished through Seto just casting a spell on it. He enjoys setting things up on there, especially important digitalised documents. Besides, it's probably the only technology he willingly wanted to learn how to use. Anything else is just boring, unnecessary technological advancements in his eyes.

"I've called this meeting to discuss a really short little announcement in which I hope all of you will be pleased with," Adam began speaking, still playing around with his hands due to sheer worry they won't like the news. "Are we finally getting Jason to make each one of us a jet pack?!" Jerome asked, standing up enthusiastically. Everyone turned towards his direction, Adam awkwardly answering with, "No, we arent." Jerome pouted sitting back down on his chair, sinking slightly as the weight is applied on it. "It's okay buddy, maybe next time," Mitch commented on the subject. "Uh, no. I'm not doing that," Jason broke into the conversation, "We don't need them."

"Guys, back to what I was saying," Adam caught their attention once more, "I'm happy to announce that Team Crafted is getting a new member." The team lit up with joy and excitement, questioning so much about this new person. All but one person. Seto sat with his arms crossed, not very pleased with what Adam had said. "His name is Tyler Ellis, but likes to be called Ty and comes from the kingdom- hey!" Adam interrupted himself as he witnessed Seto stand up, pull his hood over his head and exit the room ominously. The room had become silent as they all watched Seto's mysterious departure. It left a very stiff tension between them and the team, especially Adam.

"Who's going for it this time?" Quentin asked, scratching his orange whiskers. Adam sighed, knowing he's the one who has to talk to him, "I'll do it, I was the one who made him feel all gloomy anyway."

"No you didn't-"

"Shut up, I know I did," Adam raised his voice at Ian, interrupting him mid sentence. He stepped out of the room and made his way down the halls of the palace till he encountered Seto's laboratory door made of obsidian stone. Knocking gently, he exclaimed, "Seto, please let me talk about it."

There was no response as the sorcerer ignored his plea's and continued brewing potions to pass the time. Adam knocked again, "Come on Seto, I just really wanted to help this guy out." The door flew open forcefully, caused by Seto's psychokinesis as he slammed his empty flasks on his busy table. "Help him out?" Seto turned around slowly, lifting his arm up so he'd drag Adam inside his room with his magic. Once he was inside, he closed the door shut with his mind once more. "Your sense of judgment has gone off its rockers!" Seto yelled, dropping him to the ground with a loud thump. Adam rubbed his bottom back as he curled his back and stood up. "No it hasn't," Adam brushed himself off, "I know exactly what I'm doing."