Part 1

Fukawa's POV:

            I get up from my bed and go over to my dresser. While I am getting dressed I see Genicider's carvings into my skin and I feel them. She always does this and doesn't realize she could kill me.

However I wouldn't mind that. No one even takes the time of day to look at me like a normal human being. They always look at me in disgust. Even my own parents don't love me. I have two mothers because they both didn't want me and had both slept with my dad.

But either way I was getting abused. They both don't care about me and want me dead. My dad is the same way. He has even raped me when I thought he might finally care because he agreed to let me sleep with him when I was sick. He raped me when I was asleep.

I'm hoping this new school will be different. That I might actually have a friend. That would be nice to not be alone anymore. I could finally feel as if I did belong somewhere with the people at my new school. Or they could bully me like everyone else does. I don't know what's gonna happen.

I put on my uniform and get my stuff. Walking down the stairs I see my moms and dad drinking coffee and talking about money. They all scowl at me and I look away. I walk out of the house and start walking to the subway. I can see people scoffing at me and laughing at me. My scars... They don't know what I go through yet they judge anyway.

What a wonderful world...

I get on the subway and see a tiny girl nervously fidgeting in the corner. I walk over to her and sit beside her. "Are you okay?" I ask putting a hand on her back. Y-Yeah I'm j-just r-really n-n-n-n-nervous." She says timidly. I look in her hand and see my exact schedule but with a computer class in the same spot as my creative writing class. "Are you starting school at Hope's Peak Academy too?"

Y-Yeah. It's nice to meet you by the way!" she smiles. "I'm Fukawa" I say shaking her hand.
"I'm Chihiro..." She says shaking back. "Do you possibly want to be friends?" I ask nervously. "Of course I do! You seem really sweet and friendly!" She beams. I smile to myself. I finally have a friend. Chihiro seems like the shy, adorable type person. I think we're going to get along very well. As I'm not typically one to start up conversations unless I'm close with the person.

The subway comes to a stop and me and Chihiro stand up and exit the subway. We walk up to the school and look at it. We take our first step and then darkness. When I come to I see desks surrounding me and bolted iron plates. I walk out of the room and see a note fall on the floor. I pick it up and start reading it and it says go to the gym.

So I get the map on the back and start making my way towards the gym and there are 12 other people inside of it. I see a really buff woman with long white hair and tan skin with a stern look on her face and her arms crossed. I see a man with a huge pompadour and another stern look on his face. Then I look to the middle of them and see a man with blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses, and a really fancy looking suit on. I never really cared for money or anything. But he was perfect.

Even if he was poor like me I would still think he was. He looks at me and glares. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He says coldly and I look away and whimper. After the last two people walk in and we meet everyone the orientation begins. After orientation we all go to our rooms and as it was 10:00 and our curfew.

I get a shower and put on my nightgown. I get in my bed and lay down. I start thinking about our current situation. About Togami as that was his name. About my friend. About everything really. I was told people would be searching tonight may not be the best idea but I didn't wanna say anything.
I eventually fall asleep.

Togami's POV:

I'm in my bedroom reading a mystery novel as I fiddle with the pen in my right hand. Meanwhile as I am trying to read the novel my mind is somewhere else. It is on that girl who was staring at me earlier. Fukawa was it? She was so beautiful and sweet. However I could never be with her. She is a mere peasant while I am a rich successful heir according to my parents. If it was my choice she would be mine. I sigh and put the book down. Then l lay in my bed thinking about her. I can't stop thinking about her. I couldn't even if I tried. Her hair fell perfectly and the way it framed her face made her eyes shine. And her eyes were bright shining and perfect. Perfect like everything about her. I could never admit these feelings to her. Or could I?

Authors note: I would ask questions but too bad. And Chimondo will also be in this story but a little later though. Hope you enjoy the story! If not have a hope bagel!