Part 6

Fukawa's POV:

"Why do you have the bish who killed my husband on the effin TV?" Celestia asks calmly. I look towards the TV and see Light on the TV. Welp.... "Oh shoot sorry!" I say. "Oh I gave Togami a recommendation of an anime I think you'd like. It's called Attack On Titan." ((IM SO EXCITED FOR SEASON THREE!!! I'm waiting for it to finish. Oh and as an extra I have been plotting her from da beginning to like anime!))

Celestia says smiling. "I've heard about it but have never seen it." "Watch it and If you want we could watch season 3 together. I'm waiting for the whole season to come out before I start." she states sipping her tea. "Also Hifumi has been acting really weird talking about you recently. You might want to watch out"

"Thanks and I didn't peg you for the anime type." "Well Ryuk and his apples had changed my mind." I nod. Togami looks at her. "I completely forgot about that note of the anime so we should watch it together Love."

I look at him with a wtf face on. "Since when was their pet names?" "Since now." I see my damn parents walk in and immediately get Celestia and walk out of the room into the kitchen. "Hey what's wrong other than Light killing L?"

"My parents are here and tell Togami to come in here for me." Celestia nods. "Okay and we are now anime best friends." "Along with Souda!" I say smiling as she leaves and go and get some tea leaves and make some tea for me and Togami. He walks in the room. "Love why did you leave the room?" He asks as I hand him some tea. "Did you notice people coming in the room?" I ask sipping my tea. He nods then gets the profound realization of why I left because we talk a lot. He kisses my forehead.

Souda walks in the room shirtless and oily and gets some water. ((He has tattoo's if you don't like it fite me)) "Hey lovebirds." He says jokingly while he sips at his drink. "I could say the same to you!"

Souda lifts his beanie and gets one of Gundham's hamsters and pets it. "You got me there." Gundham walks in and gasps then pouts. "I need affection too mortal!" Souda laughs a little then hugs him and kisses his nose. "Better?" "Much." He smiles a smile that resembles a shark. "Mortal you will meet the angel spawn of me today however you will never meet the devil spawn." Gundham says in his deep tone. "Eh my pops hates me and abuses me so I don't think your gonna meet him." "What about the female who helped create you?" "She died when I was real little."

"I'm sorry my little grease monkey." He laughs and kisses Gundham's cheek. Then a woman came in the room and Gundham runs over to her and hugs her. She smiles and looks at Souda. "Son is this your boyfriend who is every girls dream but loves you?" "Aww!! Togami you gotta step it up!"I say teasingly. "Gundham no! Your putting me in the doghouse!" He says. "Mommmmm" Gundham says blushing like crazy.

"Well I love Gundham and only Gundham!" "Good" Gundham says. "Son I like you shark toothed grease monkey." his mom says smiling. "He's impossible to hate honestly." " Togami. Have you been taking notes?" I say smiling and putting his arm around me. "Yeah Yeah. I did I guess." "So that's a no" I say kissing his cheek.

"Yeah, do you wanna go out and eat somewhere with my parents today?" "Sure I love your mom she so nice." "Okay Ill go ask them." He says walking off. I stir my tea and sip at it. "Ma'am do you want some tea?" I ask Miss Tanaka. "No I'm good thank you." Togami walks in the room sad. "Fukawa I'm breaking up with you"

"W-What?"

AN:Please don't kill me and scroll down

"Just kidding." "YOU FUCKING ASSHAT YOU JUST GAVE ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK DONT DO THAT TO ME!!!" I yell angrily. He laughs and hugs me. "No, no hugs or kisses from me tonight! Go to your room!"