Part 3

Fukawa's POV:

It's been a few days since my meeting with Togami. I haven't went out of my room since because I was finishing a novel. I wrote Togami a letter and told Chihiro to give it to him so he understood that I wasn't ignoring him, and Chihiro told me he was a boy today. Well biggest shocker of the year. But he's still my best friend so, I don't mind at all.

And I was also told Mondo asked him out and got rejected because of Chihiro being afraid to tell him the truth. Damn life is difficult sometimes. Well I'm finished illustrating the cover and I get a box and send it to New York Times publisher. After that we are told to go to the gym to revel our secrets as no one has gotten murdered.

I start trembling because now everyone will reject me. Chihiro runs up beside me and hugs me. "I'm scared on how they'll react" he says in my stomach. I rub his head "Me too, I guess we both have big secrets don't we" I smile softly. When we get there Monokuma is holding envelopes with our names on it.

"Upupupupupupupupu SHARING TIME DARLINGS!" Monokuma says evilly. I shudder with fear of rejection. I told Togami in the letter I wrote him about my secret. He knows but I haven't seen him since. Chihiro and I shared our secrets yesterday so he knows about mine and I know about his and we accept each other.

I just don't know about Togami. I look over at him and he scowls at me and winks. I don't know what that meant. At all. It's making me nervous. "Chihiro Fujisaki" Monokuma calls out throwing him his secret. His little legs start trembling as he opens the note and reads "Chihiro *sniffles* is really a-a-a *sniffles* b-boy." Everyone but me gasps and looks at him with shock.

Mondo looks at him and asks "is that why you rejected me?" Chihiro nods and lowers his head in shame. Mondo walks up to him and hugs him. Chihiro hugs back and whispers something in Mondo's ear. Mondo smiles and kisses him softly. Me, Asahina, and Chiaki all awe and fangirl. After that everyone else's secrets get spilled. Not all of them were bad. Mine was. But everyone was taccepting of it and understood that it wasn't my fault Syo was a part of my life.

Monokuma groans and throws them all "You guys are no fun!" He yells walking away. I smile and see Gundham, Souda, Chihiro and Mondo walking up to me. "There are my favorite homosexuals!" I say happily as Gundham kisses Souda's pale cheek.

"Greetings Mortal, me and my grease monkey were just talking about going to the cinema to see a movie, care to partake with us foolish mortal?" "Nah, besides I don't have a date." I say softly and see Togami glancing over at me and nodding. " We'll get you one eventually" Souda chimes in and lays his head on Gundham's chest. "I'm fine being independent." Souda nods and looks at Gundham who was petting his hamsters or dark devas as he likes them to be called.

Chiaki walks up playing Pokémon on her handheld. She waves at us as she seems to be enclosed into that game. "There's a dance happening soon..." the sleepy gamer says softly. "You wouldn't wanna be alone for that.... or?" "No, but I'm confident I'm gonna be alone for it." I say. "Asahina invited us all swimming later if you wanna join us." Chihiro says softly nuzzling in Mondo's side. "Sure I'll do that" I reply. "I even think the prick is gonna join us"

Mondo says looking at Togami who was talking to Celestia. I'm kind of jealous.  We haven't spoken since our time in the library, what if he doesn't like me anymore?! "W-When do we go?" "We planned on going now" Chiaki says softly as she closed her handheld. I nod and start walking with Chihiro and Chiaki as our dorms weren't too far from each other's. I walk in my room and change into my purple bikini, get a towel and take off my glasses.

I walk out of my room and start walking to the pool and go in the girls locker room and walk to the door that leads to the pool. I go to one of the chairs and put my stuff on the chair. I sit down on the edge of the pool and undo my braids. I touch all of my scars on my leg. Then I get pushed in the pool and hear a splash. I swim up and see Togami laughing at me. I laugh back mockingly and splash him. He laughs and hugs me.

"So your not mad that I have a serial killer living in me?" I ask. "No, nothing that you can't help is gonna make me leave you Fukawa" he replies softly kissing my neck. I smile and kiss his cheek. "I love you Togami." "I love you too" he says pecking my lips softly. I smile and see the others coming and pull away from him and point to the door. He nods and pecks my cheek. Chiaki walks in the room and sets her stuff down and gets in the pool. Then I see Celestia walk in and scowl at me and jump in.

"Hey Togami" I hear her say and drag him to the opposite end of the pool and start talking to him. I'm a bit jealous but he doesn't want them to know about us so I keep quiet for him. Chihiro comes in and sets his towel next to mine and gets in the pool. I splash him and he giggles.

Mondo walks in with Souda and they both do cannon balls and splash all of us. I laugh and wipe my face. Celestia gets mad and gets out of the pool. She  scowls at us and puts something on Togami's towel and leaves. I'm curious to but I don't want to seem like a lovesick puppy. So I leave it alone for now. But best believe I am really nervous. I go over and get my phone and see if my paleontologist of a sister Misaki texted me but she didn't. Figures. She's always working on trying to bring dinosaurs back.

Gundham walks in the room with black trunks on and puts his feet in the pool. Opportunity? I think so. I tip toe over to him and he is talking to Souda. So I push him in the pool.

Heh heh heh. I get in the pool before he comes up. When he does he glares at me and flips me off. "Fiendish mortal, the gods of hell now shun you for that evil deed of blasphemy." "Babe, I think that means you are going to enter hell" Souda says thinking out loud.

"I will be the leader of hell so Toko Fukawa you are banished from hell." "Well duh I'm an angel" I say jokingly, poking his side. He glares more and hugs Souda. "This one will never be banished for he will be ruling by my side." He remarks.

"Aww I wish I was in a relationship.... I think...."Chiaki said tiredly. "Same" I say. "We're the single Pringles!"she says slowly. "Aka. We're gonna die alone" I say hugging her. She pulls away and yawns. "I'm gonna go. I've been here a while and I want to go to bed" Chiaki yawns and gets out of the pool and gets her Gallaga themed towel and starts drying off with it and walking to her room.

I run a hand through my hair and go under to get it wet. After a half hour I get out, get my towel and go out the door and walk to my room. I get a shower and flop down on the bed. I start thinking about what Celestia wrote in that note that she left on Togami's towel. However I don't think I need to worry about it. Do I? Well hopefully not...