Part 9

So Teruteru was the one who killed the ultimate imposter. Teruteru got fried asan execution so we are now all disgusted and eating sushi. I am (of course) sitting by Chihiro and Souda as we are all best friends. "So, what happened over Christmas with you two?" I ask and then eat a spicy tuna roll. "I went to visit my father and we did a bunch of different things to spend time together." Chihiro says quietly.

"Stayed here and worked on cars. I mean I loathe my dad and my brothers came down to see me for two weeks so that's good I guess." Souda replies trying to make a sushi ramp with a fork and a bottle. Goof. "What are you six, stop playing with your food, phlebian." Togami says scoffing at Souda. Souda rolls his eyes and makes the ramp bigger and slides a piece of sushi off of it. And guess what?!!?! It hit Togami and then Yamada.

Me and Chihiro start laughing as Togami gets mad and leaves. Souda laughs and then asks "Fukawa why do you put up with his shit and not go nut crazy.?" In a whisper voice. I shrug." Love makes you do weird things boio" "Well this is why most people stay single." Souda says laughing. "Hey you have Gundham! And Chihiro you have Mondo. IM THE ONE THATS LONELEH!" Asahina snickers. "That you are my friend!" "Yeah. I cry about it every night." We eat and talk for another good hour. "I'm gonna go watch Attack On Titan. Bye weebs" I walk to my room and use my key and open the door. I close it and go into the bathroom and take a shower. When I get out I get dressed in Survey Corp pajamas and lay in my bed. I hear a knock one the door. "It's open!" Togami walks in. "You fucken weeb"

"Stawp insulting me before I dump you!" "You wouldn't do that!" "Bet! All the fanbois of my books would love to date me." I smirk knowing I'd won. "Aww so you do think about me!" He says laying next to me and kisses my head. I smile and kiss his lips softly. "So! ATTACK ON TITAN TIME!!! Ereri NEEDS to happen." "Yes it does so my girlfriend will stop annoying me" I glare at him and push him off my bed. "OWWW!" "That's what you get for calling me annoying. Simple." He gets up on my bed and lays next to me."I'm so sorry about everything. We should reveal our relationship tomorrow. That way I can show you off instead of putting you down supposedly." He says turning to face me. "Yeah. I agree." I run a hand through his hair. "I love you, Togami." "I love you too, Fukawa." "I got you something!" I say getting out the ring that I bought him and wrapped myself in Christmas Vacation wrapping paper.

He opens it and smiles. "It's great Fukawa, thank you so much." He smiles and kisses my head. And then he hands me a box too with a bow on it. I open it and it has a beautiful ring with amethysts and diamonds and some beautiful embroidery. "Thank you teddy, I love it so much and it's silver so I can wear it all the time!" I put both the boxes on my nightstand along with our glasses. I turn out the lights and we whisper sweet nothings to each other. We both eventually fall asleep and we wake up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm clock. I rub my face and get up off my bed and smek Togami awake and he groans. "Get up and leave boio. We have school." "U know whut no" he pulls me back down next to him and cuddles me. "Togamiiiiiiii!!!!!!" "No you stay too." I look at him. "You do not tell me what to do." I push him off the bed again. "Fine I'm up." He gets up and puts his clothes on. "I love you" he says kissing me. I smile. "Even though you push me off the bed" So? You didn't even allow me on your bed the first time we hung out in your room!" "Hey you could've had a disease! I love you but I don't know want your cooties!" I laugh. He smiles and kisses my cheek. He walks out of my room. But before he does I throw my shoe at him "I don't have cooties Mr!" And he left after laughing and rolling his eyes at me. Bully.

I put on a sweater, leggings and converse because it's a deep hole of laziness and I put on some makeup or construct my face. I put on my glasses and curl my hair. I've looked worse. I put on the ring Togami got me and I go to the cafeteria. Souda and Chihiro are waiting for me. I sit down. "So Chihiro what's with you and Mondo?" "Nothing. He hasn't really been talking to me." I hug my son. He's sad and needs affection. I go and get food. And I get Chihiro some too. He needs it and Souda can suck it. I sit down and give Chihiro food and he looks over at Mondo's table and sighs. I pet his back the poor thing. Togami, Mondo, Ishumaru and Gundham all sit at the same table and I hear a bunch of cheering from the table and they all look over here. Oh god. WHY CHIHIRO WHY?!?!

Chihiro does his Jesus thing and goes over there to see what happened and Mondo hugged him dawww. And they kissed. Souda makes whistle noises and claps and I just laugh and look at them. Chihiro comes back and sits down blushing. "He wants to hang out later..." he says. "Why were they cheering?" "Togami told them about you and him Fukawa" Oh fuckukukukukuk hell round two. Togami gets on a table. "Attention phlebians!" Everyone shuts up " I've got one thing to tell all of you."!Oh god Oh god OH GOD. He turns to me and points his finger directly at me. "That hottie over there is mine. So Yamada stay away from her." That wasn't so bad other than everyone being mortified. Wish me luck babies. Until next year when this gorl finally decides to update again