Part 7

⚠️ warning self harm⚠️
Well it's been a few days. Togami is finally off of my shit list so we're hanging out at the pool. All of the sudden I get a text and it's from Monokuma. He said that we've gotta go home for Christmas. I really don't want to go obviously because of my parents being abusive and all. I look at Togami and his hair is all wet it's so cute. I wish things were different. But what can one do?

I get out of the pool and dry myself. "Princess?" Togami asks confused. "I'm sorry Teddy, I just don't wanna go home got Christmas this year . Or any time really." YES HIS PET NAME IS TEDDY DO NOT JUDGE ME! "It's okay princess" he says reassuringly. Mine varies. It's either princess, love, babe or beautiful. His goes from Teddy to sexy to bae to prince. Yeah we're cheesy. Well you can deal with it. "I love you so much, beautiful." I smile and get on my knees and kiss him as he was still in the pool.

I get up and dry my hair. "I'll see you tomorrow." He says. "Yeah, bye Togami" I say walking out of the room. You know what the odd thing is about our relationship? Only a few people know about it. Chihiro, Celestia and Souda do. And Togami's parents and Misaki. That's it. I don't know what to do. But Togami's dad told him he can't be nice to me around other people. Ughhhhhh. I get in my room and lock the door. I go in my room and take a shower.

In my opinion, time is an odd concept. In one moment you feel as if your the worst thing in the whole fucking world, and you want to go. Then you can start thinking about something in a matter of seconds or hours. I think that life happens in moments. There are some that are pointless. They don't matter at all. Others matter so much. Weather it's something small like a small detail in a case. Or something big, like falling in love, or giving birth. Life is pretty odd but it's so beautiful. You just have to hit your lowest point. Then your mind will be open to the greatest change. Well whatever. Deep moment over. You shitheads.

It's been a few weeks. It's now December 15th and I've gotta go home. Ughhhhh. Well that's tragic. I start packing my clothes and humming along to BTS. Because that is a beautiful band. I'm in LOVE with Fake Love. It's just so damn beautiful. I'm singing along to it as I pack all of my shit so I can leave. Though I really don't want to. I zip my suitcase, and put on a maroon tye-dye shirt, white ripped jeans and maroon converse as I had my face constructed and my hair done before hand. Yay! I get my black backpack and put it on and start to go to the bus. I see Chihiro and Souda are next to me. "Oh my lord look at those gay bois" I say jokingly. They laugh. "Im beautiful, you bitch" Souda says flipping his messy hair. "Can't relate" Chihiro says. "Same." "Welp here's my bus. Bye!"

I wave them off and get on the bus. I go to the very back and sit down. They stop at my house. I get up and walk inside sighing. "Look! The cat dragged in a peice of fucking shit." My dad says pulling my hair and dragging me into the room. "And look at her stupid hair cut." My mom says laughing at me. Then my dad um well I don't like thinking about it. And after he's done he shoves me in my room with my suitcase and clothes I had on before. I start sobbing. I can't take it. I get my razor from the cabinet and drag it along my skin. I've never done this before but I deserve it. I just want it to end. After about an hour of me cutting myself. I decide to bandage up my scars and put on a maroon sweatshirt and go to the mall.

I go to Morphe and start picking up some of Jeffree Star's new products. I get an eyeshadow pallete and a highlighter since I'm out of it and some foundation and concealer. I also get Misaki a Christmas present along with Celestia. I've gotta go get Togami something too and Souda, and Chihiro. I get Togami a ring because he always tells me he wants something like it from me so it'll remind him of me when we're apart. But I'm so fucking worthless I don't know why. I go to a jeweler and pick out a Black stainless steel ring in his size and get it for him and Souda and Chihiro some earrings. And Chihiro is dressing like a boy now since Hyoko is a fucking bitch, but he does look good. I think at least.

I get home around nine and had a dinner date night with me myself and I. I forgot how alienated I am from here. It's just not the place that was meant for me. I'm so alone here. I get in my room and lock my door and as I get my bandages off and I'm just about to reach for that blade again, Togami Skypes me on my computer . I pull down the sleeves of my sweater and get on my computer and answer. "Hey beautiful" he says smiling. "Hey." I say wiping my stray tears. "Why is someone so gorgeous crying at nine at night?" " Oh I just watched The Notebook for the first time." "Oh." We start talking about everything about that day of course I leave out getting raped and cutting. " I gotta go it's getting late and I've gotta deconstruct my face, love you Teddy." "Love you too babe" he smiles. I get off and hide my blade. I then deconstruct my face and put on pajamas and fall asleep. I'm so sorry Togami. I'm never enough.

AN: GET THE TISSUES!!!! I'm sorry for all who got offended. And I've been so busy getting betrayed by the people I care about. I'm so very sorry but I've had a lot of family issues. Thank you guys for being so patient!!! Ill update soon!!!!!! And it will be Le Cute!!!!Love you all!!!!! Thanks for reading☺️☺️☺️