Part 5

Fukawa's POV:

So. The last few days have been hell. Why? It takes me forever to use the bathroom. It's so hard! Just kidding but it's been okay I guess when your slave brings you sushi. What??? It's my thoughts so I can say he's my slave if I wanna say he's my slave. Well everything is good now, my foot is healed. Well it's in the morning and it's family day so I have to go construct my face and watch episode 25 of Death Note before I get embarrassed by my horrid family.

And Celestia has still been annoying af. So what's new? I think I'm gonna cut my hair like Hannah Baker... YES! I get scissors from Genicider Sho's stash and go to town!!!! Haha... no one will ever know my humor because I am alone in my thoughts. But I look and get it pretty good and make it look good. I get out my purple tie dye Jurassic Park shirt and put it on along with a pair of black ripped jeans and black vans because I'm going to have to become Usain Bolt when my parents arrive! Plus my sister is a paleontologist and will love my shirt.

Ahh the thought of her makes me happy. Everyone else in my family stinks. I go out to the living room all of us share and turn on episode 25. (ahhhh nooo my bby!!!!) Then an older woman with blonde hair and brown eyes comes in the room. "Hello Miss have you seen my son? he's tall and has my hair and blue eyes" SHITTT FUCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! She's his mom!!!!!! Okay calm down. "No ma'am maybe he's still sleeping at the moment." She nods and sits beside me. "Thank you, you're very kind. You really don't find people like that these days." I smile at her. "I appreciate it."

"My husband and son should be here soon so you don't have to worry that much. My name is Hana what's your's?" "Toko Fukawa" She looks at me dumbfounded and gets her bag and sets it in her lap. "No way" "Yep. Says it on my birth certificate." She smiles and gets out Thirteen Reasons Why. "I'm a huge fan of your work could you please sign my book?" "Of course" I smile and sign her book. She puts it away as I turn it on. I clean my glasses and continue to watch it. "How much do you like L?" "Y u mention my husband?" "Well enjoy" She says setting her bag back down and hands me a box of tissues. Misaki walks in and sits in my lap. "What would you want for the holiday Get Off Of Me" "can I have a dinosaur?" "No, get off!"

I push her in the floor as a man who looks just like Togami but older walks in and sits next to Hana and kisses her cheek. "Hey Touma" she says smiling. I see L out in the rain and eat a cookie on the table that we're there for some effin reason. "He's even more adorable out in the rain" Togami walks in and hugs his parents. "Plebeian, why is there another of your kind in the floor. And what did you do to your hair?" I sigh sadly. "This is my sister Misaki. And they're called scissors" I say watching more of Death Note. "You look cute like that sweetie." Hana gasps happily. "YAY!!! He's not dating that one girl and dating someone pretty and intelligent!"
"Oh thank god you like her" he says kissing my head"What is Rem doing?" I say looking at the TV. "Wait what?? NO MY HUSBAND" I say as L dies. I start crying and get out a tissue. "No! Why did my love have to die?!?! *gross sniffle* Thanks for the tissues by the way Hana *sniffle*" "Hey! I'm here too you know!" Togami says acting offended. "I know but I'm in grief so can I have a hug?" He comes over to me, hugs me and kisses my head. "That's better." I go and skip an episode as I'm told that it just reminds me of my love and watch the next one. "Oooh who's that cutie?" I say seeing Near for the first time. "Not again" "why won't you love me and my weird obsessions?"

He pecks my lips softly. "I do but I'm being replaced again." "Dawwww." "You hurt her you die. She's been hurt too many times... this one can pay though" Misaki says glaring at him. "Calm down he wuves me." "That I do." He says kissing my cheek. Then I see Celestia walk in the room and glare at me like she's trying to set me on fire. This is gonna be fun.