Part 4

Fukawa's POV:

I guess I better go to sleep but I can't do it. I get up from the bed and decide to turn on Death Note.(I breathe for Death Note) As I get through the first five episodes I decide that I'm gonna try to get some sleep. I lay in my bed and fall asleep after about an hour. I wake up to the sound of someone banging on my door.

I open it and see Chiaki standing there. "Morning Chiaki" I say sweetly, poking her. And she's asleep. Of course. I shut my door and go over to my dresser and putting on a sweater and a pair of leggings. Then I get my glasses off the nightstand and go downstairs and see Chiaki asleep on the armchair.

Then I slip on one of Gundham's hamsters toys and fall on my right ankle and hear a snap. I scream in pain and clutch my ankle. "Damnit!" I say rubbing it trying to relieve the pain. I see Mikan and the others run in the room to see what happened.

Well it was a ball so I throw it to Gundham. Mikan kneels beside me and looks at it closely. "Y-Y-You h-have a b-b-b-broken ankle and I have a cast in my room a-and crutches! I'll be right back!" She says rushing to her room. "What did you do?" Souda asks curiously looking at my ankle which looked like a grapefruit right now. "I slipped on one of the Deva's chew toys and fell on it" I say scratching my arm.

Mikan walks back with the crutches and cast and puts the cast which was a boot on me. I get the crutches and go to the couch to sit down. "We need s-someone to t-take c-care of her for a few days." "Nose goes!"Celestia shouts putting her hand on her nose. Everyone else does it except Togami. "Togami it is. Sorry Fukawa."Chiaki says tiredly and falls asleep.

I pet her head and wave everyone else off and pat the seat next to me and Togami sits down next to me in silence. I get the remote and turn on Death Note. I set it down on the coffee table and lay my head on Togami's chest. He puts his arm around me and kisses my head. "You poor thing" he says kissing my nose. "Nah, I'm alright. Well now that the crutches are here I'm doing fine..... and you being here doesn't suck so bad" I nudge his shoulder. "I have feelings too you know." "No, I actually don't know that. You never express anything but hatred so you don't have a heart."

He starts pouting at me. I start fake crying and point to my cast. "Point taken. Never do that again." "Now it's my turn to glare" I say glaring at him. " I didn't glare I pouted." "I don't care you did what I said you did!" He glares at me and I roll my eyes. "I will hurt you with my crutches!"

He rolls his eyes. No you loveeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeee" " well you know that you effin twig" I say matter of factly. I get up and go make cereal. Because..... I like cereal so you can fite me. "Come carry my cereal for me peasant." I say jokingly. He gets up, goes to where I am, gets my cereal and walks over to the couch's side table and sets it down.

I go over there and sit down and he sits and cuddles me as I eat my cereal and watch Death Note. I pat his head as he has been good boyfriend today and gotten me cereal. I kiss his forehead softly. He pokes my nose and eats my cereal off the spoon. I glare at him. "How dare you come between me and my cereal. You monster." I pout.

" The only way you can fix this is getting me chocolate and while your at it get yourself some too." "Why can't you get it?" He asks in a whiny voice. Then I start crying hysterically and point to my cast. He groans and gets the chocolate.

"Better" I say happily. "I can't stay mad at you, sweetie" he remarks kissing the top of my head. I wish moments like this lasted forever. Wouldn't that be nice? But no! Celestia walks in the room and Togami hands me the chocolate and scoffs at me. He sits down and crosses one leg over the other. I sigh and watch my bby boy L be cute.

Celestia scoffs at me and winks at Togami. I look at her in confusion. She goes in the kitchen. Togami whispers a quick sorry to me and I guess that's okay. I mean family day is just around the corner and he's discussed telling his parents about me on that day. I hope he does. And that they accept me. Well I guess that I have a chance to impress them. Just maybe...... I hope for the best.

Celestia looks like she's gonna shoot me from afar. Well I guess I'll have to deal with it. Ugh. Welll I'll do it for him because I know he's close with her and I don't want to ruin that. Well maybe I do but this is my mind we are talking about. I choose what goes on in here. I eat some of my chocolate and watch my child be adorable.

Chihiro walks in with a bag of potato chips and gets one. "I'll take a potato chip.... and EAT IT!" He then nibbles off of it. "I would take one out then stare at it for an hour" I say laughing. "I'm gonna go to my room and try to get some sleep. Being crippled really is tiring" I say going to my room and I put on my pajamas and flop on my bed and fall asleep.