Part 2

Fukawa's POV:

The little devil bear has announced that someone butchered another and after Naegi, Togami, and Asahina found the body we have time to investigate so that is what we did. Later at the trial we found Leon Kuwata guilty and we figured out what the punishment thing meant at our orientation.

Not only is it a punishment, but the ultimate punishment... Executions.

Leon's still makes me sick to my stomach.

Yes it's bad but I guess I should at least try to get some sleep. I lay in bed and Togami fills my mind once more. I can't stop thinking about him. I sigh and fall asleep slowly then all at once. In the morning Monokuma mentioned the second floor and we looked around and there was a library, pool, there was a locker room, and a bunch of other stuff too.

I went back to my room so I could finish my book and get it published. About an hour later I hear a note get slipped under my door. I get up out of my chair and go over to my door and pick it up and read it. It's telling me to meet someone in the library in an hour. Do I? I mean, I truly don't know these people anyway...

I don't know if going will be smart as it is a game of survival. But isn't that life anyway? I'm going I guess. I decide to let my hair down and brush it. I get out one of my notebooks and start doodling on the page. I have nothing better to do. I get a text from my dad telling me how worthless I am. Of course he can't survive 24 hours without making me feel worthless. Now, our phones aren't missing but their set up to where we can't text, only receive messages.

I realize it's almost time to go and get up and stretch and start going to the library. When I get there there I only see Togami in the dim light of a lamp reading a murder novel. I know because I've read it before. He looks up and gives me a genuine smile. He looks so cute like that. "I'm glad you came Fukawa" he says shutting the book and putting it on the red wood table beside him. Wait.... it was him?

He gets up and walks over to me. "... w-what did you need to talk about?" I ask softly. He looks at me and smiles. "I love you." I was taken aback by what he just said. He looks at me genuinely and I look back at him and say "I love you t-too" he smiles and moves some of my hair off of my face and stares into my eyes.

He then seals the gap by kissing me gently.

I kiss back softly and put my hands on his cheeks. He puts his hands on my waist and smiles into the kiss. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss a bit and he pulls me closer. After a few minutes I pull away, gasping for air. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks rubbing my side. "Yes" I smile and peck his lips softly.

"However let me explain something to you" he says sternly as we both sit down on a leather couch in the corner.. I nod and look at him. "We have to keep this a secret. At night time like this we can meet and do couple things but only when we are alone. Especially on Family Day, my parents only let me date rich girls." He sighs and hugs me. "I'm sorry Fukawa. I wish I could show you off to the world, but my parents are very strict and won't let me date just anyone ."

"I understand" I say softly. "Plus if I introduced you to my parents they would probably cut me down or blame me for something. I don't mind as long as I am yours and only yours" I say kissing his cheek. He smiles and kisses my head. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. Togami puts his arm around me and lays his head on mine.I really don't like the idea of keeping this a secret but I'll do it for him.

"Also," he starts. "Hmm?" I ask curiously. "We can't act like a couple at all towards the others. In fact I'm probably going to be rude towards you. Just know that I never mean it and I love you. Please do not get offended or cry or anything like that. I know this is asking a lot and you can break up with me if you want." I look at him and hug him tighter. "I don't care, it's okay Togami, I understand."

He nods and places a soft kiss on my forehead. We lay like this for a little bit and talk about our lives. He told me about everything and explained that he was a prick because he thought he was keeping his families reputation. I told him about being rejected everywhere I went and hoping this would be different. Luckily everyone has been nice so far. He kisses my temple and I smile softly.

"It's getting a bit late" he says. "I should go" I say softly and kiss his cheek. He gets up and helps me up. Then he pecks my lips softly. "Same thing tomorrow?" I ask softly. He nods and kisses my cheek. "I love you Fukawa" he says softly and kisses me softly. "Bye Togami" I wave and walk back to my room. I check my digital notebook and see that Chihiro texted me so I text back quickly and lay down in my bed.

I stare at the ceiling and smile to myself. Life is finally started to look up for me. I have a friend that shares all of my interests and now a cute and sweet boyfriend. What could go wrong? Ha I think everything will. I get out a tank top and a pair of shorts and go and take a shower. I get out and dry my hair as much as I can with the damp towel in my hands. I sit in my desk chair and continue writing my book. It's about two cancer patients falling in love. I specialize in romance novels and mystery novels.

I once combined the two and it was the best novel I've ever written in my opinion. People thought a classic Nicholas Sparks novel twist was better. Nicholas Sparks novels always have two people fall in love and have a person die in the end of the novel. I wrote one like it and it even got an award. But it's not one I'm proud of. I eventually finish the novel however it was now 3 in the morning. I get in my bed and pass out once my face hits the pillow.