Chapter 1

Bill's P.O.V.

I floated in front of the open window-rift where my friends were watching through. They said I needed to tell Ford that I had tricked him, make him suffer. I wanted to tell him. But I couldn't stand the thought of breaking his heart like that. All that time I had spent tricking him,  he had grown to care about me, maybe even love me. And I think I cared about him too. So how could I tell him this entire time, it was all an act?

I had to tell him it was only to save my friends. The Nightmare Realm wasn't going to last much longer and we needed to take over another dimension to survive. Maybe - just maybe - we could abandon this dimension and take over another one, leaving Ford fine.

That was all I cared about. I just wanted Ford to be fine. Cause - oh stars - I care.

That was it. Today is the day. I need to tell him about my plan and tell him in not going to complete it. He probably won't believe me, but hopefully, he will. I mean, he still thinks I was always on his side anywa-

"BILL!" I heard a voice behind me. Ford. He was angry. About what? Then I realized. Oh no.

"You lied to me! Where does that portal really lead?!" Ford yelled.

I panicked. What would I say? Anything I would say about me not wanting to take over the world, he would only take as more lies. As a matter of fact, anything I said would be taken as a lie. So I decided to do what I do best. Play the act.

I turned around. "Ohohoho! Looks like Mr. Braniac finally got smart! Let's just say that when that portal finishes charging up, your dimension's gonna know how to party! Right guys!" I pointed at the rift where the others were looking through. I want only lying to Ford now, but to my friends. But if they figured out, I would have no one.

"No!  I'll stop you!  I'll shut it down!" Ford cried, his eyes getting watery.

"A deal's a deal Sixer. You can't stop the bridge between our world from coming! But it would be fun to watch you try! Cute even!" I said, trying to hold on to the happy tone of voice, when really, internally, I was crying my heart out. Ford figured out, and now there was no chance of him ever forgiving me. I was a fool to even think that he'd accept my apology.

"I actually thought that you were trustworthy," Ford said, turning away.

I couldn't take it anymore. A tear rolled down from my eye. I quickly wiped it, sniffling.

He heard.

Ford turned around and seeing his face broken like that made more tears stream down.

"What the hell is this? Another trick to try and sway me to your side?" Ford said. I didn't blame him that he thought that.

"No," I said, quietly.

"Hmm. Yah right." He turned around and kept walking away.

"Wait!" This was my last chance. "Sixer. I'm... I'm sorry..."

"I don't believe you." He huffed and walked away. This time I didn't stop him. I just watched him walk, slowly away. Then he exited the dreamscape and woke up. I left as well.

(A/N: This is my first BillFord story that I actually wrote down. I've had a lot of ideas for them, but never got a chance to write them down because I'm lazy owo Hope you like it and it's not crappy! ~ Riv)