Chapter 14

OOOOOOOOF I'm just gonna skip to Dipper and Mabel vs. The Future so yah also thi chapter might be a bit shitty

Ford's P.O.V.

I thought this whole thing with Bill and the end of the fucking world had gone away after whatever the hell happened to Bill. Of course, his stupid friends had taken the lead after he left. Why couldn't I have seen this coming? Idiot me.

I warned Dipper, Mabel, and Bill about the dream. Mabel went out, got some unicorn hair, and we protected the house from them.

And to make matters worse (as if we didn't need any more stress), the Rift has started to crack. Just what Kryptos needs. I needed to repair this fast.

At the moment, Dipper, Bill, and I were going to CSO to find the alien adhesive to repair the Rift. 

"Hey, Great Uncle Ford?" Dipper spoke up.

"Yes, Dipper?"

"I wanted to ask you this after you explained your background with Bill. Are you and Bill like a thing?" He asked.

"Uhhh..." I said, looking away. Bill started laughing.

"You are?!" Dipper said.

"Uhh... Let's just go..." I said, walking away. Both Dipper and Bill were laughing now. Fuck.

We made our way to the location of the UFO. I pushed the rock out of the way and opened up the hatch. Dipper was freaking out.

"Hafskcgj Aliens. Are real?"

"Pinetree, you know about other dimensions. Aliens are just another Tuesday in Gravity Falls." Bill said, floating down the shaft.

"B-B-But sti-still." Dipper protested, following Bill and I. The three of us walked in the UFO and searched for the alien adhesive.

After a while, Dipper found it, but not before the security systems were turned on. Bill destroyed two, but a third one came around behind us and attacked me.

"Great Uncle Ford!" Dipper yelled.

"Sealing the rift is what's important now!" I threw the rift at Dipper. He caught it. "Take this! You're gonna have to do it without me! Use the adhesive. Fix the rift! Save the universe, Dipper!" I cried as the security droid took me away. 

The last thing I heard was Bill yelling, "BITCH"

✶✶✶

Bill's P.O.V.

"BITCH" I yelled as Sixer was basically kidnapped. Pinetree grabbed the rift and started running after Sixer. "BITCH" I yelled again.

"Don't worry! I'll get you out of there!" Pinetree yelled.

"That's an automated prison droid!" I yelled, floating after Pinetree as fast as I could. I tried running, but, no.

"And wherever it's going, I'm not coming back." Sixer said, worriedly. 

"What?! No, no no no no no!" Pinetree shouted and started taping his hand with duct tape.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted, floating up to him. Suddenly, Pinetree flew upward, magnetically attaching to the craft. The prison droid flew out of the UFO, with Pinetree attached to it.

"Fuck." I rose and floated after them.

Pinetree was still clinging to the side of the ship. It was flying really fast. Too fast. It flew through the cliffs. 

"I SWEAR IF YOU DIED I'LL-" I shouted and flew to the other side. The ship came out the other side, Pinetree still on it. All of a sudden, something happened to the ship. A pulse of electricity flew through it. Sixer was knocked out.

Then the ship started to fall. It was falling too fast. At this rate, neither of them would survive.

"You're not dying, not on my watch," I yelled. I reached my hands up and using my powers (or the little I had left, stupid human body), I surrounded the ship with a blue aura. It started to fall slower, but it wasn't enough. I needed to get closer.

I ran closer and used another burst of my powers. The ship slowed more. I tried to do more, but it wouldn't work. My legs started to feel weird.

Then I blacked out.

✶✶✶

Someone was shaking me awake.

"Bill! Bill!" Someone yelled. I opened my eye.

"Ugh... what happened?" I sat up. Sixer and Pinetree stared at me. "What? What happened?"

"You blacked out." Sixer said. "Are you okay?"

"Uh... I think so..." I replied.

"We could've died! But you pretty much saved us! That was awesome!" Pinetree yelled.

"What."

"According to Dipper, you slowed the descent of the craft, saving our lives. Thank you, Bill." Sixer explained.

"Ha. You're welcome." I blushed. "Wait! What about the rift?!"

"It's fine." Pinetree pulled the rift out of his bag. 

And with that, the three of us headed back to the house.

Ford's P.O.V.

I don't mean to be rude, but I was slightly surprised that Bill had saved us. I guess part of me still thinks he's evil. But that's gone now. 

Bill floated down to the lab, a cup of tea in his hand.

"Sup Sixer. Ready to save the world?" He said.

"Well, when Dipper brings the rift down, we will," I replied.

"I never expected to be doing this. Saving the world instead of trying to destroy it." Bill said, sipping his tea. "It's different. I like it."

Dipper ran down the stairs, looking sad.

"I'm guessing Mabel didn't take it well?" I asked, getting the glue.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm making the wrong decision. I need to think about this." Dipper said.

"Right now we need to focus on the mission." I changed the subject. "I've got the glue. Hand me the rift, and let's make history."

Dipper reached inside the bag and pulled out something that wasn't the rift.

"What?!" he cried. 

After a few minutes, the entire world shook.

We ran upstairs and outside. the entire sky had turned blood red. A giant x-shaped tear in the sky opened. A diamond-shaped demon floated in the middle Kryptos

"What...? What is that?"

"The end of the world."