Chapter 20

(A/N: Warning: There is a bit of torture in this chapter, so if  you don't want to read that, skip ahead a little bit)

Ford's P.O.V.

The pain was unbearable. The electricity shocking through my body, hurting every part. I couldn't stand it. It hurt too much.

Then it stopped.

He was torturing me. Wanting information.

"Well?" Kryptos asked, annoyed. This had been going on for a past few days. At least I think so. Time just doesn't work anymore, so I had no idea.

I panted, straining against the chains.

"Fuck you," I spat.

Kryptos sighed. "You are making this so much harder than it needs to be. I'm just trying to free this world. Unlike that triangle ever would. You were helping him, you know. You're the reason this has happened in the first place! You helped him build the Portal, so why not help me?"

"I never helped him. I was being tricked," I yelled.

"Hmm, still putting up a fight after being tortured?" Kryptos now yelled to the other monsters. "How about another 500 volts?"

Next thing I knew, something crashed through the wall. It was...

A T-Rex head? This is getting weirder by the minute.

"WHAT?!"

I managed to see what had blasted through the door. It was my house.

What. The. Fuck.

"Uh... Hi...?" Someone said from the porch. "I just need you dudes to hand over Ford, or, uh, we'll have to fight and stuff..." 

Kryptos growled. "Not today. ATTACK!!!"

The rest of the monsters ran or flew out, became bigger, and attacked. I watched in awe as the house, which had been turned into some sort of giant robot. It slashed and attacked, and before I knew it, had taken down all of the monsters.

Kryptos growled. "Idiots. All of them." He snapped his fingers and my chains were released. "If hurting you won't work, maybe hurting your family will make you talk."

"NO NO NO NO N-" I yelled. Kryptos snapped his finger again and froze me.

I hate this.

(A/N: Sorry this chapter was a bit short, I didn't know what else to write. Next chapter will be good, I promise)