Chapter 16

(A/N: There's a little bit of gore in here, so be warned. Bill fucks some shit uppppppp)

Bill's P.O.V.

"Come on, Pinetree. Get up." I said, watching Kryptos float off with the love of my life. I needed to find Sixer. I needed to stop this. I'm the reason any of this happened. If I hadn't tricked Sixer into building the Portal, none of this would have happened. This is all my fault.

"We're gonna die aren't we?" Pinetree asked.

"Not yet no," I replied, helping him up. 

"Do we have another way to kill Kryptos and stop all this?" He asked.

"I mean, I have one way, but no one's gonna like it," I said. 

"What is it?" We started walking but didn't know where we were going.

"A group of ten people stand in a circle, hold hands, and bam," I said quickly.

"What, to summon a demon?" Pinetree laughed.

"Well, the opposite I guess," I replied. We kept walking. My hand nervously tapped at my side. I couldn't stop thinking about what was happening to Sixer. I could have saved him. Just a few more seconds, I could have lifted the debris off of him, I could have saved him from whatever was happening to him now. Oh, stars... 

I looked around and saw some sort of monster, like a miniature Cthulu. Something inside snapped. I ran.

"BILL!" Pinetree yelled behind me, but I didn't stop. I ran at the creature, fire ignites in my hands.

I leaped on it and started attacking it, tearing it apart, killing it. After it was dead, I kept attacking, enjoying how the flesh ripped and blood spilled out. Its bones broke, its flesh tore, the screams were so loud. After I was done, I stepped back, blood all over my suit.

I breathed in and out. Stay calm, Bill. Stay calm. I reminded myself. 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Pinetree yelled. Oh shit. I completely forgot he was there. 

I turned and faced him with my bloody suit. "Sorry... about... that..." I said.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Pinetree just stared, wide-eyed.

"I just needed to get some stress out, jeez, I'm not gonna kill you. Calm yourself." I said.

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER!!!" He protested. I picked up a piece of the dead tiny Cthulu and ate it. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Wot? It's gud." I said with a full mouth. I took another bite.

"Just my luck, stuck at the end of the world with a fucking psycho demon." Pinetree started walking away.

"Oh come on," I said, picking up more flesh and floating over to him. "We're gonna get everyone back together, then kill that motherfucking shit Kryptos. Everything's gonna be fine!" 

"Sure."

✧✯❂✯✧

For a few days, we wandered, trying to find the members of the Zodiac, though Pinetree didn't know that. He had an idea to go to the Gravity Falls mall to look for Shooting Star. After killing the weird monster outside it and eating some of it, I walked inside. Pinetree had already walked in, not wanting to see the thing die. I need a new suit. This one had blood stains and it stinks. How does Pinetree go a whole month without taking a shower? Ugh.

"AGH!!!" I heard from the back. 

"Pinetree!" I yelled, trying to find him.

"THE NACHOS TRICKED ME!!!" What?

"Dipper?" Someone else called.

"Wendy?" Pinetree answered. "Oh thank god, I thought everyone I knew was dead!" I walked in and saw Pinetree stuck in a net, with that red-headed girl who works at the Shack in a tree. 

"I am right here. If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead." I said.

"You don't count." Pinetree glared. OoF THAT HIt haRD.

"You alright? Where have you been?" Red asked Pinetree.

"Yah I'm fine. Bill and I have just been wandering, looking for Mabel and Stan. Ford got captured and I have no idea what to do. Bill says he has an idea to defeat Kryptos, but I don't know." he answered.

"I like how he talks for me. Seems like I don't exist." I said to no one, but I just said it to be petty.

"What are you eating?" Red asked.

"Don't ask. And DON'T ask where it came from." Pinetree warned. 

They were talking for a bit on the roof of the mall. I just ate my food. I heard them talking about where Shooting Star could be, what would happen about Kryptos, what was happening to Ford.

What WAS happening to Ford? This needed to stop. All of it. The end of the world. Me making mistakes. Me fucking up everything. It needed to stop. No one trusted me because I ruin everything. This is all my fault. None of them should be suffering. Who knew what was happening to Ford. Was he being tortured? Was he still a statue? Was he... dead?

No. Stop. Don't think that way. He's alive. He's okay. Everything will be okay soon. You'll defeat Kryptos. Your life will get back to normal. You'll be with Ford again. I reminded myself.

"Bill! Bill!" Someone shouted, ripping me from my thoughts.

"Wha... what?" I stuttered.

"We found where Mabel is! Come on!" Pinetree yelled and pointed at a pink bubble in the distance.

I knew exactly what that was. A prison bubble. Dammit.