Chapter 11

Ford's P.O.V.

I didn't expect Bill to be... how do I say this... good? He is definitely different than how I remember him. He seems likes he's been through some things these past 30 years. And trying to get me back from the Portal?  I didn't understand. Maybe something had happened these past 30 years. I should probably ask him.

I walked downstairs to my lab. With the argument my brother and I had gotten into, he told me to stay downstairs. Honestly, I was fine with that. Does it look like I want to talk to people and make social interactions? Hell no.

I was working on dismantling the Portal. A tear like that was too dangerous for the world it feeds into. 

I started working when Bill floated in. He rose close to the ceiling, made a blue fireball, and started to just stare at it. I worked on the Portal, taking pieces off. After a while, I broke the silence.

"So what have you been doing while you were here?" I asked Bill.

"Huh? Oh, I don't really know, just trying to get the Portal on. Then when Pinetree and Shooting Star arrived, stuff really started happening. Being stuck in a human form is ok, I guess." He said as he floated down to my level. (ᴳᵉᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ˡᵉᵛᵉˡ. ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ)"What about you? What happened while you were in the Portal?"

"What didn't happen." I scoffed as I got up. "I worked on a quantum destabilizer to kill... uh... you. But it can kill Kryptos if that's who we need to fight up against now."

"Yah. He needs to die. A lot."

"I'm also wanted by the Federation and a lot of other governments. Maybe it's because I keep destroying them. You never know." We both laughed at that. "What are we going to do about this?" I heald up the Rift I had found.

"I dunno. As long as we keep it safe, Kryptos can't get here." Bill looked away. He sighed. "Sixer, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to trick you. That night that you found out, I wanted to tell you, but... I'm sorry..."

"I know." I looked at him. He raised his head and stared. "When I was traveling through the multiverse, I found out a lot of things. One of them was that you weren't trying to destroy any more worlds, and some even said you were dead. And I guess that's when I knew." I walked towards him. "And I guess I can trust you again."

Bill looked at me and smiled. "Ha. Thanks." He put his forehead on mine. We both blushed. "I missed you, Sixer."

"I missed you too, Bill."

Suddenly, something crashed through the ceiling. It was Dipper.

"Welp that ruined the moment," Bill said, walking away.

"Yup, nice knowing you, Bill," I said, walking in the opposite direction.

(A/N: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT GAY TRAIN IS kinda here I guess? I mean they didn't kiss, but it was close enough? But soon everything will fall apart and they will all suffer. Weirdmageddon is coming.)