Chapter 10

(A/N:please help me i am failing like 5 classes, probably cuz all i do is write fanfics help)

Bill's P.O.V.

Holy shit. It actually worked. He's here. He's back. What would I say? What would I do? What if he didn't believe me? What if he tried to kill me? What if? I couldn't hear anything they were saying, my thoughts were too loud.

Then Ford punched his brother in the face.

oH.

oK.

Then they started to fight.

What the hell do I do...?

"Hey. Hi. Mabel here." Shooting Star started to say. "Quick question. What the heck is going on here?!"

"Stan, you didn't tell me there were children down here- And some sort of large, hairless gopher." Sixer said.

I gotta say something.

"Uh. Hi." I smiled and waved my hand worriedly.

Sixer looked over at me. His arm was bandaged up, a gun strapped to his back. What the hell happened to him in there...?

"Who...? Bill." His eyes narrowed in anger. Then he ran at me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

I backed up. "Sixer! Sixer! Let me explain! I've-"

"Have you been trying to hurt them? Trying to kill them?!" He yelled.

"What? No! I... I've been trying to save you!" I protested. "But it's not like you'll believe that..." That last part barely came out as a whisper. At this point, I was backed up against the wall.

"You'd be surprised." Then he pulled me up and wrapped his arms around me.

"What the fu... what are you doing? Is this how you're trying to kill me? I don't understand. Sixer..." Then he let go. "What...?"

"That was a hug, you idiot." He raised an eyebrow. "Was it all true? What you said? All those years ago when I figured out? Was it true that you cared?"

"Yes."

"Excuse me, what's going on?" Stan asked, shattering the silence.

"Nothing you need to know about." Ford turned back and started walking away.

Pinetree seemed to be having a stroke. "I-I can't believe it. You're the author of the journals!"

"You've read my journals?" Sixer asked.

"I haven't just read them! I've lived them!I've been waiting for so long to meet you. I don't know what to say. I have so many questions. I-I think I'm gonna throw up." He leaned against the wall and his sister went over to comfort him. 

"We'll have time for introductions later. I need to know who else knows about this besides us. And what's going on here Stanley." Sixer said, writing in his journal.

"Stanley? Wait. I thought your name was Stanford." Shooting Star said.

"You stole my name too? What have you been doing all these years?!" Sixer shouted. 

They started to explain their life story. It was pretty sad, how Stan was kicked out having to live on his own. And then they explained how Ford fell into the Portal. I had no idea.  Sixer sometimes mentioned me and I wanted to talk too, but words just didn't work. I just stood there, silently, hugging myself.

He was back. He was actually here. It had worked. Sixer was finally here. I needed to tell him everything. Even if he wouldn't forgive me. 

"Ugh, why are these stupid emotions so hard?" 

"What?" One of the Pines said.

I didn't realize I had said that out loud. "Umm. Nothing..." I looked away. Someone was looking at me, I could feel it. Stars, I hate human bodies.

Ford's P.O.V.

Coming back through the Portal was strange. To be back in the dimension where I was born, lived out my life. It was like waking up from a strange dream.

And Bill had been here. All the time I was searching in the Portal, he was here. I would never have guessed it. 

But he said he had been trying to save me. I didn't know what to think about that. He had tricked and lied to me, but he saved me. I didn't understand that. How long had he been here? Days, months, years? Had he tricked anyone else? And what did Kryptos mean, all those things that he said? All of these were pieces to the same puzzle, but I just couldn't put them together.

Soon after my brother and I explained our life story, government agents found the door. I mind-wiped them and sent them off. I had no idea what the hell my twin had done to my house, but it was not good. I had an argument with him and walked downstairs.

I walked into the Portal room and Bill was standing there in the same spot when I had arrived.

"Have you been in that spot this entire time?" I asked.

He almost fell over. "Agh! What?! Um.. uh... yes...?" He mumbled.  

"How long have you been here?" 

"Ever since you walked in through the Portal." He answered, still collecting himself.

"No, I mean here, in Gravity Falls. In that human body. Who are you possessing?"  I leaned up against the doorframe.

"I don't know. Time is weird. Maybe about 30 years." He shrugged. "And I'm not possessing anyone. Kryptos banished me from the Nightmare Realm and made me human. I still have powers, but this human body sucks. How do you stand it?"

"So he was right..." I whispered to myself.

"What?"

"When I first fell into the Portal, the grey diamond, that's Kryptos, right?" He nodded. "He said they kicked you out because you were going soft, or something like that."

"Motherfucking bastard I'm gonna rip his eye out and throw him in the fucking blender dimension," Bill said.

"Woah there. Language." I was really surprised at that.

"It's not like you're any better." He protested.

"Haha. True." We both smiled. We both stayed in silence for a while. Finally, I decided it was best to just go and sleep. I hadn't relaxed in over 30 years and I think I needed it.

(A/N: OK HI I did Ford's pov finally. Yes, soon the gay train will arrive. Soon Ok Idk what I'm saying so bye)