Chapter 5

(A/N: Wow 2018 is actually over. This year has been too long, and has been the worst and best time ever. I am very confused. Also, that's what Bill looks like in his human form, cuz that hawt)

Bill's P.O.V.

Cold. That's all I felt. Cold. I only felt this when I was possessing someone. Was I right now? No. I couldn't be.

But what had just happened? I knew of a fact that Ford had figured it all out. I cried and confessed my feelings. Wait. No that didn't happen. He left before I could say any more. Then I was in the Nightmare Realm and - ow my head really hurts - my friends...

My friends banished me from my own dimension.

Ugh, how could they do that?! I'm Bill fucking Cipher they can't do that! When I get back there I will destroy them, all of them. Especially Kryptos. Him. He started this. I needed to get rid of him.

But how would I get back?

I started in front of me. White. White was all I saw. It was cold as well.

I slowly got up, and then fell back down. This was weird. I don't feel normal. I felt slightly bigger than I usually do. I tried to shapeshift back but it didn't work. Ugh, my head really hurt. I raised a hand to rub my eye.

And that's when I noticed it. I only saw it in my hand at first. Fingers. Made of flesh, bones, muscles, things humans have. I'd only felt this when I was possessing someone. And I knew I wasn't doing that now. I still didn't have depth perception, so I only had one eye.

I looked at the rest of this body I was in. Dark black suit pants, a black vest with yellow triangle-shaped buttons, a black bow tie, a yellow shirt, and dark tan skin. I had an eyepatch over one of my eyes. What the hell was this?

I reached up and touched my head. Hair. I had hair. Blond hair. I had no idea what my face looked like.

I attempted to un-possess this human, but I couldn't. Was this really what I thought it was?

I shivered. It's really cold out. I thought, rubbing my arms for warmth. Ah! Who am I kidding! I reminded myself. I stuck my hand out and ignited a blue fireball. Still, have my powers. Good. I kept the fireball close to me, heating me up.

I looked at where I was. Trees were all around, and nothing that resembled anything I recognized. I could usually see everything and have slight future vision, but now I couldn't see.

So this is what human's minds are like? Dull, blank, unable to see. Boring. How do they stand it?

I got up and staggered. I'm still not used to human bodies. All I needed to do was walk for a bit, then I'd be fine. Just like when I possessed Ford.

Ford.

Oh no. I needed to find him. I needed to apologize. I needed to tell him how I felt. And if he pushed me away, at least I got to see him one last time.

A tear fell down my face. I lifted a hand to catch it. A drop of water was on my finger.

I started to walk. I didn't know where I was going, but hopefully to Ford's house.

After about 3 hours of walking, my legs gave out. I fell on the ground. I was so cold right now. My teeth were chattering, fingers were blue.

My face was buried in the snow when I noticed something. A tree. But it looked different from the rest of them. Like it was made of metal.

The Bunker. I was getting close. Good.

I forced myself to get up, groaning as I did, teeth still chattering. The fireball died away a half hour ago. I couldn't keep it lit or else I'd be very weak right now.

I kept stumbling forward, each step taking all of my energy. Just a bit further and I'd find him. I was getting very tired as I walked.

And at last, I saw the edge of the trees. I past it and looked around. There it was. The house. Ford's house.

"Just - a bit - further..." I panted to myself. But I couldn't make it. My legs buckled out from underneath me and I fell, face first into the snow. My whole body was cold, almost frozen.

I gasped. I wasn't going to make it. Kryptos transformed me into a human so I could die. And I would, right here, right now.

I kept looking at the house, wanting to see movement inside it. I think I just saw someone come out of it. I wasn't sure. I'm too tired to register my thoughts.

The person was in a red coat, and at first it was walking away from me, then saw me. All of a sudden it rushed towards me. I saw its face.

Ford.

I think.

"Jeez, what the hell?" The person said. "What happened to you kid?"

Kid? I'm an interdimensional demon not some sort of human larvae, I wanted to say, but didn't have enough energy to. All could manage was:

"Sixer...?"

Then blackness as I passed out.