Chapter 23

(A/N: You know what? Fuck it. I'm publishing the last parts now. It's the end of the fanfic, might as well, right?)

Ford's P.O.V.

I ran into the forest, hoping this is what I thought it was. I ran into brush and trees, moving everything out of the way. This was my last hope, and if it wasn't what I hoped, I didn't know what I would do.

I kept running until I came to something that looked like a crater. It was deep as if something huge had crashed into it. I looked inside. Something was definitely in there.

I leaned over the edge and slid down the side. Now I could clearly see what it was.

A person.

They looked to be passed out. And I think I recognized him.

Blond hair, suit and bowtie, top hat, pointed ears, and an eyepatch on one eye.

It was Bill.

"HOLY SHIT!" I kneeled down next to him. "BILL! BILL!" I shook him. He didn't wake. "COME ONE BILL GET UP!!! BILL!" His eye flickered open then closed again. "Bill...?"

"Ugh..." he groaned.

"Bill...?!" I said in shock. "BILL!"

"Ugh... what the fuck..." He groaned again. "Uh... five more minutes..."

"Bill you died and didn't come back to life for another- I don't know how long. Please just get up." I said quietly.

"Wha... Sixer...?" He looked up at me.

"Hey."

"SIXER!" He jumped up. "OW FUCK! Big mistake. That hurt. A lot."

I got up and stood in front of him. "You're back."

"Good to be back too! WOOOO YASS!" Bill yelled and laughed. "Yah. Good to be back."

I punched him in the shoulder. "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Kill yourself like that. Don't do it." I stated.

"I'm not going to do that anymore. And I came back. We made a deal, remember?" He nudged me.

"Yah... I know... But still." He laughed.

"You're adorable you know that right?" Then he pulled me into a kiss. I was surprised at first but then kissed back. When we parted, we didn't say anything for a long time.

After a while, I said, "Come on, let's go home." And with that, we walked out of the forest.