Chapter 15

Bill's P.O.V.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD HAS COME. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

"I do have one way to kill Kryptos." Sixer said and ran inside. A few minutes later, he ran back out, a long box strapped to his back. "Come on!" He yelled and ran. Pinetree and I followed until we got to a clock tower.

Sixer opened the box, revealing his quantum destabilizer. "We only have one shot." He aimed the gun.

"I can't wait for him to die," I said, talking about Kryptos.

Then something happened. A wave of weirdness spread over us. The bell behind us shouted.

"Augh!" Sixer shouted and shot the gun. It just barely missed Kryptos. "Oh no!"

"Well, well, well," Kryptos said. "As if this couldn't get any BETTER!" He shot the top of the tower off.

I got up as fast as I could. Pinetree managed to not get any debris on him. Sixer wasn't so lucky.

"Sixer!" I yelled as I tried to get the debris off of him.

"Bill! There's no time!" He protested. "Dipper! Take my journals! Get out of here!"

"Great Uncle Ford!" Dipper cried as he picked up the journals.

"I'm getting you out of here Sixer! Come on!" I said, still trying to get the debris off.

"GOOD OLD SIX FINGERS!" Kryptos yelled, hovering over us.

"Get out of here Bill! Protect Dipper with your life!" Sixer yelled and pushed me away.

I ran down the stairs after Pinetree. He's gonna die. Sixer's gonna die. We're all gonna die. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

I stood behind Pinetree as we watched Kryptos and Sixer. Sixer was floating in front of the demons in a red aura. 

"It's not too late to join me!" Kryptos said. The NERVE he had. "I mean, really, do you want to stay with that lying two-faced triangle?" Pinetree looked back at me, worried. 

"I'd die before I join you!" Sixer yelled. 

"Hmm. Too bad." Kryptos shot a beam of light out of his eye. Then Sixer fell to the ground, turned to gold.

"NOOOO!!!" I yelled and ran out and stood on top of the melted statue. 

"GIVE ME BACK MY UNCLE!!! OR ELSE!!!" Pinetree yelled and ran next to me, holding Journal 3 out.

"Well. Isn't. This. INTERESTING." Kryptos appeared right in front of us. "Loverboy and Pinetree are back for an encore. Go ahead, show me what you got!"

I ignited two blue fireballs and shot them at Kryptos. No impact. He started laughing. I looked at Pinetree.

"Uh... I... um..." Pinetree was flipping through the pages, trying to find something. 

"'I... Uh... I...' Do it, kid. Do some brilliant thing that takes me down right now. What do you got? Come on! Everyone's waiting! Do it!" Kryptos yelled, pressuring him.

"AUGH!" Pinetree screamed and lept at Kryptos.

"NO!!!" I yelled. Pinetree made to punch Kryptos in the face, but the grey demon just brushed him away. Pinetree fell back, on the ground. He got up and tried to reach for the journals, but Kryptos got them first, and burned them.

"And now you." Kryptos turned to me. "You really think I'd let you go and just attack the kid?"

"No," I said. That caught him off guard.

"Well, you can't stop me now. I have your human and his journals. I took over the world. Not you. Because you went soft. You're not a real demon." Kryptos spat.

"Yeah, well you're not a real demon either," I said.

"What?"

"You're a real piece of shit that's what you are. Kicking your LEADER out for making a small mistake, hmm, not good." I said. I hated calling Ford a 'mistake', but I needed to stop this shithead. 

"This world is mine now, not yours. Begone." He flicked his hand, sending a wave of energy out, knocking me backward. "Not much a hero now are you?" He said to both Pinetree and I. He picked up the golden statue of Ford. "This is what happened to heroes in my world." And with that, Kryptos and my old friends moved away.