You're cute

You're cute

●●●

„Wow you're somehow taller than I would have expected."

"Well you look less like a prostitute and more like a decent human being, than I expected." Jimin teased, eying Suga's tightly fitted skinny jeans and the plain white t-shirt he was wearing. And he was hot. His skin was pale, and he had a lean muscular body. Jimin kind of still couldn't believe he was planning on losing his virginity to this man he hadn't even met before.

"Thanks I guess. I mean maybe, it does have something to do that I AM a decent human being." Suga joked and Jimin instantly felt better about this whole thing. Although they had never really talked to each other aside the fact that they had chatted with each other occasionally the last two months, Suga seemed really likeable.

"Not sure about that yet." Jimin grinned before awkwardly hugging Suga as a greeting. The other seemed not affected by the situation at all. Unlike Jimin he seemed pretty damn relaxed.

"So... ice cream~"

Not long after the two of them were chatting like they had known each other for years. Still Jimin couldn't stop himself from repeating the fact that the boy he was talking to, sold his body for sex in his head. It was such a weird concept. He was so different from what Jimin had expected to meet at that side, but he was more than glad that it was that way.

Jimin took a deep breath. He was going to be one of Suga's customers.

"Now... I know you already ignored me yesterday, but I'm just going to try again anyways. What exactly happened yesterday?"

Jimin sighed taking a sip of his energy drink. "I don't really want to talk about it, but maybe I might end up being less frustrated, if I do."

Suga nodded slowly, but in a reassuring manner.

Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line before sighing tiredly. "When I was at the club, there was this really hot girl. She was drunk. I was drunk. We made out, just the way it's supposed to happen. At least that was until the moment she laughed at me and said I was just as bad as she had heard... they are telling stories at school about me. How fucking embarrassing is that."

Jimin glanced to the side looking pretty angry. "You can't even imagine how pissed off I was. And I couldn't even deny anything she was saying. And I couldn't proof her otherwise. I was so fucking frustrated and I still am. They can all go kill themselves... I will proof to all of them that I'm better than they will ever be!"

Jimin's pride had clearly taken a crucial hit and he was going to do something about it.

"Sounds horrible..." Jimin had been caught in his own thoughts, which is why he had failed to follow Suga's expression. He wasn't laughing or anything the way Jimin had expected it. After all the whole situation was kind of ridiculous. Instead he actually looked sad as if it wasn't Jimin who had been hurt and instead he himself.

A soft smile on his lips he reached out and patted Jimin's hair down. "You'll get your chance to show them. I swear that to you."

Somehow Jimin felt the need to leant forward and connect their lips. Not long after he realized it. There wasn't really anything that told him he shouldn't do it.

"Uhm... I know that's super weird, but can I kiss you?" Jimin asked fiddling with his hands, somewhat scared that Suga might reject his request.

Instead of answering Suga leaned forward and placed a soft short peck on Jimins lips. "I'm sorry, but I don't think we should actually kiss in public... so this will have to do for now."

Jimin nodded slowly. At least he managed not to fuck up a peck most kindergarteners had no problem with.

"So your place?" Jimin asked, once again eying the older, but this time Suga seemed to look even better than he did the first time Jimin had taken the way he looks in. Not that he hadn't been handsome before, but the awareness that he was going to sleep with him seemed to put Suga in a more sexual light.

"I guess that means you have decided to actually do it?"

"Yeah... I really hope you're not annoyed though..." Jimin sighed, feeling the pressure of what was coming.

"No not at all. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I haven't slept with someone apart from my job in like forever."

A bit confused Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Apart from your job?"

A smile made its way on Suga's lips. "I think I told you before. You're not gonna have to pay me. The reason I am going to sleep with you is simply because I like you and I want to help you."

"That's... but isn't there like some rule that you're not supposed to get your job mixed up with personal liking or emotions?" Jimin asked a bit hesitant.

"Oh come on. Where is the difference between meeting a hot stranger at the club and having a one-night stand and a hot stranger I met who knows about my job?"

A slow nod from Jimin. "I guess you got a point... so it's going to be a one-night-stand?" He wasn't sure whether to be happy or sad about this.

"Maybe. Not sure yet. Let's just go with the flow."

"Wow you sound like a hippie."

"I don't think hippies actually sound like that."

A/N

I love this story❤

What do you guys think so far?