Threesome | Smut (Special)

Ya'll better be fucking thankful. I have two exams tomorrow, am extremely tired and just spent an hour editing this stuff just so you could read it already. So pls appreciate the shit that is about to happen now.

5K Vmingi smut incoming in...

3...

2...

1...

Enjoy!

Threesome

●●●

„Please Yoongi? Pleeeeeeeeeease?"

„God Jimin. You know I love you but please don't test my patience. I said I'll think about it."

"You said that a month ago." Jimin rolled onto his back, trying his best at being annoying by softly kicking Yoongi's side.

"That means I'm still thinking." An annoyed groan came from Yoongi as he got up, escaping Jimin's attacks. "You know how much could go wrong. Threesomes can play a huge role in relationships breaking apart."

A frown on his face Jimin sat up pulling Yoongi back onto the mattress, which was an easy thing to do since the older wasn't actually fight against it, but let himself be pulled back into a sitting position instead, where Jimin wrapped his hands around his, making sure Yoongi would see the sincerity in his eyes.

"You know I love you and there is no way I could ever feel as much love with anyone else as I do with you." Jimin frowned slightly. "But I really want to try that kind of thing. I spent some time researching on the internet and in most cases the reason this kind of thing fails is because of a lack of trust and faith into the other... and I really trust you."

Yoongi groaned but nodded. "I know. I do too... it's just..."

Jimin smiled softly and placed a kiss on his lips. "You care about this relationship and you would never want to risk it. I know. Neither do I, but I'm a hundred percent sure it'll work. In many cases this kind of thing can even connect you on deeper levels you know..."

Yoongi chuckled, placing a hand on Jimin's cheek and patting it. "Come on. Now you're talking bullshit. We're about as deeply connected as possible. Just say you really wanna try fucking Tae."

Grumbling to himself Jimin pulled back, but his hand rested on top of Yoongi's. "The other version sounds better though."

"It does." Yoongi couldn't help but grin widely. At this point he really felt as if he could read Jimin's thoughts but surprisingly it wasn't just him who could. Jimin had developed a habit lately that involved finishing Yoongi's sentences for him.

"So... can I?"

"God you really are too much." Yoongi groaned, but Jimin was grinning widely. He already knew that he had won this argument.

"Fine... Let's ask Tae if his offer still stands."

"Diminie~" Tae enveloped the boy in a hug that made the smaller guy disappear completely in his coat.

When the boy finally let go, Taehyung got the chance to look up and spot Yoongi. who was leaning against the wall, watching the two's interaction. It wasn't anything new. They always spent tons of time with each other ever since Jimin had officially declared Taehyung as his best friend, for the petty reason of Hoseok spending a lot of time studying lately and not giving Jimin as much time and attention for Jimin as he asked for.