Too close

Too close

●●●  

„I fucking hate that asshole..." Jimin sniffled, his small fingers wrapping around the cup of hot chocolate Yoongi had made for him earlier.

"You still haven't told me what happened..." Yoongi sighed, leaning closer, softly patting Jimins leg, as the younger took the most aggressive sip Yoongi had ever seen.

"It's super embarrassing and it's pissing me off." The boy complained instead of answering Yoongis question.

"And...?" Although he was super pissed off and in an emotional mix of being angry, embarrassed and sad, Jimin still quietly appreciated the fact that Yoongi had instantly come over, after he asked him to. Still he wasn't sure whether he was ready to answer that question. It kind of hurt his pride. Explaining what had happened was embarrassing and although he knew there was no reason for him to feel like that, even the thought of telling Yoongi about how he'd promised he'd hurt Kyung by dating and dropping him and how he had just ended up getting obsessed and in the end hurt himself, was humiliating.

He had been denying that fact for weeks now and it actually took him a slap in the face to realize just how obsessed with taking revenge he had gotten over time.

"I'm just stupid..." He murmured leaning against Yoongi, burying his face in the older's shoulder. "Please kill me..."

"Nope..." Yoongi carefully lifted Jimin up, placing him between his legs, making sure the other was sitting comfortably, before hugging the other closely to his body.

"Do you think telling me is easier without looking at me?" He pressed a gentle kiss on the boy's cheek, who chuckled tiredly at his overly sweet behavior.

"I think..." Jimin snuggled even closer, burying himself in Yoongi's arms. "Thanks..."

"No problem... so what happened?" A soft sigh left Jimin's lips, as he closed his eyes. Yoongi's hand was carefully stroking through his hair, soothing him while he was waiting for his answers.

"I caught him cheating. Although him cheating on me didn't really bother me that much, what pissed me of was just how he didn't seem to care at all. The reason I even got back together with him was because I wanted to show him what it felt like to not matter to the other person, but from the looks of it he didn't care at all. He just said, that it was my fault for not being able to satisfy enough. And I'm fucking weak for actually feeling like I'm bad at this again, just because that asshole said so... but then again... what if you are just lying to me?"

The last couple of words were just an insecurity, a whisper that left Jimin's mouth, he instantly regretted. Although Yoongi had had to deal with his insecurities a bunch of times already, Jimin still hated seeming weak.

"You know I wouldn't..." Yoongi softly cooed, kissing the back of Jimin's neck in a loving manner.

"How can I be sure you won't. Yeah you are saying it, but I bet you wouldn't tell me even if I was still bad at this." Jimin mumbled leaning into Yoongi's touch.

"Yeah I probably would lie even if that was the case, but I swear that isn't. The only reason anyone would tell you you're bad at this is either because they are lying or you were tense again. And I'm pretty sure your ex was lying since there is no way I could imagine you being scared of sleeping with him..."

"And if I am?"

"Then that's all there is to it. You are not comfortable with him and he noticed. That's it." Yoongi placed a light kiss on Jimins cheek before using his hand to make him turn his head and kiss him, this time on his lips.

"Don't let that thing hurt you. You are too precious to actually care about him. And don't feel embarrassed. You should feel embarrassed because you actually took that long to tell me. I thought I'm your best friend?"

"Uhhh Hobi's gonna kill you for stealing that title." The boy chuckled his voice still weak from crying. "But yeah you are." With that, he leaned towards Yoongi once again, enjoying the feeling of Yoongi's warm lips on his'.

"I can deal with that." The older grinned stroking Jimins side. "He'll forgive me eventually... are you feeling better?"

Slowly Jimin nodded, leaning a bit more into Yoongis warm body. "Yeah thanks to you... I can't believe you put up with this. I bet not even my ex would have gotten me to calm down the way you managed to just now. I mean when I still somewhat cared about him... He wouldn't even have tried tho, so I guess that doesn't mean that much." Awkwardly he spun around so he could face Yoongi. He had never been good with words if it wasn't about flirting. "What I'm trying to say is that I'm really thankful for you caring..." In hesitation he bit down on his lip.

Yoongi was damn sweet. He just seemed like the perfect boyfriend and that's what was slowly starting to worry him. The fact that he was starting to get a bit too attached, made him anxious. And yeah he was used to fucking around a lot by now and was good at not having any feelings for those one night stands, but Yoongi wasn't just a one-night stand. They had this similar to friends with benefits thing going on, but in addition they also spent a lot of time just talking, watching series and they even cuddled and it was throwing Jimin off. And as if that wasn't enough Yoongi also had been Jimin's first time.

An unsure expression took place on Jimins face as he was now straddling Yoongi, the older waiting for him to say something.

"Uhm Yoongi?" He awkwardly asked, making the other furrow his eyebrows.

"Yeah?"

"I know this sounds weird, but why are you with me right now? It wouldn't be your job to take care of this you know..."

"Why not? You're hurt. I care about you. Why would I not be here?"

"It's just... this thing we have going is mainly sex and... nevermind. I am just tired and confused because of what happened. I was wondering why you are probably doing a better job at being there for me than the person that actually should have been." Jimin felt bad. He hated lying especially since it was Yoongi.

"You just haven't found the right person to take care of you yet."

"Yeah..."

A/N

Problems are incoming but I'm living for the Yoonmin fluff<3

Btw if you haven't yet maybe check out my other stories to see if there's anything you'd like~