Friends and more | Smut

Friends and more
|Smut|

●●●

Just like the first time, Yoongi pushed Jimin against the, wall connecting their lips, making the younger moan at the contact. But unlike back then, he didn't hesitate to kiss the other back, enjoying the feeling of pressure on his chest as Yoongi pushed him harder against the wall.

Still not satisfied at the amount of body contact, Yoongi let his hands rest on Jimins waist, before ordering a soft but still strict "Jump.".

Jimin did as he was told, wrapping his legs around the others waist, instantly connecting their lips again, as Yoongi used the wall to balance Jimins weight, while urgently grinding his hips into Jimin, enjoying the feeling of friction, that was apparent even through his tight jeans.

He let go of his pray just once, in order to be able to look the younger in the eye. "Are you better now? No longer in a bad mood?" Both were panting heavily, as Jimin stared at him.

"You actually asked. You know that you're pretty much perfect?" Jimin stated, almost surprised, a smile creeping up on his face.

"Is that a 'Yes I am okay'?"

"Nevermind. Perfect apart from your fucking needy impatient ass." The boy laughed before grinning rolling his hips up against Yoongis groin, making him moan. A sound Jimin had grown to like more and more over the last couple of weeks.

"It's not my fault... you look way too good in those jeans... although I think you might look better without them." He did his best trying to protect his body from Jimins hit, without dropping him.

"You're super annoying!" Jimin laughed before placing another kiss on Yoongis lips. "But hot, so I will forgive you.0"

Yoongi gasped over exaggerating. "That's the only reason you like me, isn't it?!"

"Shut up and kiss me again." That said, the boy leant down, catching Yoongis lips, once again moving rhythmically up against him.

"Shit this is getting hard... you have gotten too good at this." His chest was moving heavily with his breath.

"I got the best teacher." The boy chuckled, pushing his ass against Yoongi's groin teasingly.

"I'm done with this." Yoongi shifted his weight, lifting Jimin of the wall before throwing him onto the bed. "Get undressed. You're riding me today."

A whine left Jimins lips. "Again? But we just did that like yesterday..."

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi grabbed the tube of lube. "And how many times did we have sex since? And how often was I the one doing the work?"

Jimin pouted. "...still..."

"I will prepare you, but making yourself get off, will be your job."

Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips. "Even if you're not such a big fan of being on top, I can't always be the one doing all the work. I wanna be serviced as well."

He grinned before teasingly biting on Jimin's neck. "So are you done complaining?"

"Not at all, but I'm too horny to fight over this right now." The boy muttered slipping out of Yoongi's hold and pushing the boy onto the bed, before crawling forwards and starting to open the buttons of Yoongis jeans.

"That makes things a lot easier." The older chuckled, his breath hitching as Jimin wrapped his hand around his dick, in order to make him shut up.

"Turn around." Yoongi ordered, the younger boy, doing what he was asked to do by pushing his lower half into Yoongi's direction.