Top | Smut

Top
|Smut|

●●●

"Holy shit, you're actually jealous of Tae..." There was something triumphant about Yoongi's expression when he grinned at Jimin. "I knew it!"

"That's the only thing you decide to hear?" Jimin raised one eyebrow pretty unimpressed by his boyfriend's reaction.

"Hey I mean I was right. But aside from that of course you can top if you wanna."

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I thought that was obvious. We already had the talk about you being a switch some time ago, didn't we?"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, not really sure what he was supposed to say. "But you never said anything about trying something different out?"

"I assumed you would just come to me and ask me like you usually do when you want something." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, watching Jimin's face fall in amusion. "Don't look at me as if I'm just making this shit up. You always know exactly how to get what you want."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I'm not always like that..." He couldn't keep eye contact with Yoongi longer than two seconds. Okay yeah maybe he was exactly like that. "Alright I might be... but fuck you."

Instead of feeling offended or worrying Yoongi just smiled even wider getting up and wrapping his arms around Jimin. "Hush baby. If you act like a child you won't be able to dick me down any time soon."

Jimin cringed at his choice of words. Yoongi grinned even wider, before pinching Jimin's cheek.

"Come on. Show me what you learned without my guidance."

"Is this fine?" Jimin glanced at Yoongi's face. There was a long silence before Yoongi sighed.

"Chim. I know this is weird because it's the first time you're shoving anything up my ass, but it's fine. You already have the body of a top. Just try showing more dominance. And asking if everything's okay every two seconds is not very sexy. Just saying."

If Jimin's wasn't quite busy with being knuckle deep inside of Yoongi, he probably would have hit the other, but with how things were he didn't have any options aside from rolling his eyes.

"Yeah yeah fuck you too."

It felt weird. It was weird. Seeing Yoongi in this position was anything but familiar.

Not that Yoongi lost anything of his bossy persona.

"Jimin. You look hot... like really hot and I kinda wanna kiss you, so please hurry up. I think I'm already prepared enough. It's not like I need that much preparation for you."

This time Jimin actually hit Yoongi. "Fuck off."

The look in Yoongi's eyes changed and something became softer. The way he always looked whenever he changed from an annoying asshole to an protective annoying asshole.

Maybe it was more than that.

"Come on Jimin. I really wanna feel you. You look really good right now."

Biting his lip Jimin pulled his fingers out before hovering over Yoongi leaning down to connect their lips again.

Yeah this was weird, but there was no one he would rather want to share his weird experiences with.