First time | Smut

First time
|Smut|

●●●

„Relax." Yoongi warned Jimin, watching the boy clench around two of his fingers. Jimin let out an annoyed whine, before sucking in air when Yoongi moved his fingers a bit. "That's not as easy as you make it sound."

Jimin was on his knees and hands, his head dropped on the pillow his hands clawed into every movement Yoongi made. Maybe Jimin should have worked himself open, before doing this but he never really felt the urge to. While he had tried fingering himself before once he'd soon lost interest. The thought of a dick going up his ass was quite the turn on. His own fingers, not so much.

"Jimin." Yoongi sighed when the boy clenched around his fingers again. "Don't try to push me out. I won't do anything without your permission but stop tensing."

"I'm sorry." The boy took a deep breath closing his eyes and trying to relax his body. Yoongi's fingers inside of him felt weird. Like he had to go to the toilet.

"Tell me about your week. What did you do?" Yoongi asked very slowly moving his fingers deeper inside. Jimin did his best to focus on the question instead of Yoongi's hands.

"I..." He hesitated for a second thinking about what was worth mentioning. "...I did some homework with Hobi and we went to the..." He faltered when Yoongi curled up his fingers, before forcing himself to continue speaking. "... library to get some stuff done and we ended up being kicked out because we were watching videos and laughing loudly the whole time."

"What did you watch?" Yoongi carefully added another finger.

"Some YouTube video... fuck." The boy groaned, flinching away. Trying to get him to relax again, Yoongi patted his back. "You're doing great. We're almost done."

Using his free hand, he pulled Jimin up into a better position again, his other hand still carefully working Jimin open. "Just a bit longer."

Jimin let out a soft whimper closing his eyes and relaxing his body again.

"So pretty..." Yoongi cooed slowly running his hand over Jimin's round ass before slowly inching towards his crotch. "Want me to touch you again?" His voice was soft. Very slowly he ghosted his hand over Jimin's length.

The boy moaned moving his hip in a circular motion trying to get some more friction but Yoongi simply moved along. "Yooongi." Jimin's voice wasn't much more than a whine.

"Yeah?" Yoongi teased, running his finger over Jimin's slit. Jimin sucked in some air at the contact, before holding his breath waiting for Yoongi to do something else but he didn't, instead just holding his hand in place.

"Please." Jimin begged.

"What please?" Yoongi moved the fingers of the hand that was prepping Jimin, sending sparks of pleasure through Jimin's body. For the first time Yoongi's fingers inside of him felt somewhat good. Jimin silently hoped that Yoongi would repeat the movement but of course he didn't.

"Please touch me." Jimin almost sobbed. God dammit. This was his first time and he had not signed up for this teasing even though there was no way he was gonna complain. It was just a lot to take all at once.

"If that's you want." Yoongi said softly, before wrapping his hand around Jimin's dick and giving it a couple of experimental strokes. Jimin's tip was leaking precum and Jimin couldn't help but feel like something was missing.

He wanted to feel more body contact. Not just Yoongi's hands...

"Yoongi... can we continue?" He pushed himself up to his elbows before turning around to look at Yoongi.