Are you blushing?~ | Smut

Are you blushing?~
|Smut|

●●●

„Ah... shit... what was that again? You're bad at this?" Yoongi half moaned, biting his lip, as Jimin slowly ran his tongue over Yoongi's tip, before wrapping his plump lips around it.

Following Yoongis instructions he mainly concentrated on the sensitive area of Yoongis member, almost in toying with it. Up to this point Jimin had been quite focused on copying what he had seen in porn so far, but actually trying new stuff out and watching Yoongi's reactions was pretty fun.

Yoongi was easy to read in both impressions and noises. He didn't hold anything back. His breath hitched whenever Jimins tongue got in touch with an especially sensitive spot and his whole body tensed when Jimin's hand moved over the base of his dick.

He also voiced feedback whenever Jimin did something that felt especially good or told Jimin to try out new stuff, but the atmosphere kept being pretty easygoing. Maybe because Yoongi had told Jimin, that he wanted him focus on making Yoongi feel good, instead of just trying to make him come. If he came at some point, that would just be a bonus.

"How does that feel?" Jimin moved down again, placing a very light kiss on his tip before slowly moving down swallowing around seventy percent of Yoongi's whole length since it was practically impossible to take it all in.

Yoongi tensed underneath him, before gently but still somewhat roughly grabbing his hair, holding him in place. "Shit... you have gotten way too good at this..." He breathed out, closing his eyes. "Don't move or I might come already."

Once again feeling a boost in his self-confidence Jimin smiled as far as that was possible with a dick in his mouth, before moving his tongue in a teasing manner, making Yoongi hiss at how sensitive he was. "You little shit..."

Yoongi bit his lip, waiting a couple of seconds before roughly pulling Jimin off his dick by his hair. The boy grinned at him pleased by the fact that Yoongi seemed to be rather out of breath.

"You'll get that back." Yoongi warned, before moving closer to Jimin who quickly backed up shrieking and trying to get away, but it was too late since Yoongi had him pinned down just seconds later.

Before Jimin could utter a word of protest Yoongi connected their lips, tasting himself, but he couldn't have cared less. Jimin struggled as Yoongi kissed him deeply, making it both hard for him to breath properly and to think straight. Grinning into the kiss Yoongi reached down, placing his hand on Jimin bulge and enticing a high pitched moan from Jimin's lips.

Mostly concentrating on his own satisfaction, Yoongi DID notice the fact, that Jimin seemed a lot more comfortable in his skin in comparison to the other kisses leading up to this. It seemed as if the other had thrown out all his fears and just did whatever felt good. And that's exactly what Yoongi's goal had been all along.

Still smiling he moved down leaving a trail of kisses over the younger's neck, before getting blocked by Jimin's sweater. Without thinking he moved his hand upwards underneath it, pushing it over the boy's head in a smooth movement and stopped just for a second to admire Jimin's body.

Saying the boy was attractive would have been an understatement.
His body was perfectly toned, his muscles flexing as he breathed in heavily, watching Yoongi scan over his body. Jimin had never had a problem with people staring at him, being a dancer it partly was his thing, but he still felt a hint of shyness growing within him, when Yoongi didn't say anything for a good ten seconds.

"Uhm... could you not..." Jimin awkwardly mumbled crossing his arms over his chest.

Yoongi chuckled lightly. "Sorry... I'm just pretty... impressed. I really can't come up with a good explanation why anyone would make the mistake of rejecting sex with you." Yoongi laughed before dipping down, placing a kiss on the area right between Jimins belly button and crotch. Jimin's breath hitched.