Liking

Liking

●●●  

„You're heavy." Yoongi complained as he supported Jimin walking into his apartment.

Jimin smiled happily, closing his eyes half way. "I missed your scent..." He murmured leaning more into Yoongi only making the other sigh, as he heaved him onto the bed, making sure Jimin wouldn't roll out of it considering how drunk as he was.

"I missed you." The other pouted stretching his arms out for Yoongi wanting to feel him again. He had done his best keeping his distance from the older, but now with him being this close and the alcohol in his system it felt impossible to resist. He didn't have the energy to fight it right now.

Unexpectedly Yoongis expressions got softer, as he looked at Jimin, lying there asking for affection. He had been pretty pissed at Jimin's behavior toward him, but seeing Jimin as vulnerable as he was, had an effect on him and he couldn't get himself to be mad.

"Move a bit." He ordered and Jimin did right away, trying to move to the side, although he looked a lot like a fish moving on land. Yoongi wondered just how much Jimin must have had to drink, to get to the state he was in right now.

A warm but nevertheless a bit exhausted smile on his lips, Yoongi laid down next to Jimin, before wrapping his arms around the boy, hugging him close.

"Yoongi?" The boy's soft voice broke the silence.

"Hm?"

"Why are you treating me like that? We're just friends right?" He wasn't sure whether Jimin was just drunk babbling or whether that actually had been on his mind the last couple of days.

"Because I care about you." Yoongi softly kissed the boy's cheek.

"But what kind of caring?" Jimin mumbled and Yoongi wasn't sure what to answer. He had thought about this a couple of times already but he always had pushed the thoughts aside and instead just accepted that they just were whatever they were.

Now Jimin asking him pressured him into coming up with an answer to exactly that question.

"Why are you asking?" He asked placing a kiss on Jimin's neck, making the other shudder at the contact.

"Because I care a lot. And I'm scared you don't do as much as I..." Jimin whispered and Yoongi wondered whether he had just imagined the quiver in the younger boy's voice.

What he wasn't aware was just how much Jimin beat himself up for being this fragile. He hated being seen like this, in a state of vulnerability, wearing his heart on his sleeve and exactly that one person he didn't want to be aware of the state he was in, was watching him cry right now. It was frustrating not being able to control his emotions.

He had avoided Yoongi because of that exact reason and because it seemed to be the only way of forgetting about him. Not that that had worked. H was too weak even for an as simple task as simply ghosting Yoongi. Instead he had continued answering his messages because he couldn't stand entirely ignoring his messages.

He didn't want to fall for anyone and especially not for someone a relationship was as unrealistic with to begin with, as it was with Yoongi. And of course because he was a fucking idiot he had panicked which lead him to falling even quicker.

"Jimin look at me..." Yoongi sighed trying to get the other's attention, still not sure whether talking about this right now with Jimin in his intoxicated state, would be a good idea since Jimin probably wouldn't be able to remember most of it in the morning anyways.

A small frown on his face, Jimin turned around, revealing the tears that were sitting in the corners of his eyes. Another sigh left Yoongis lips as he brushed his thumb over Jimin's cheek, being painfully aware of the fact that he was the one at fault for Jimin being in the state he was in right now. He hadn't talked to him properly about this kind of stuff and now it came back to bite him in the ass. There was no one else to blame for this and it was pretty frustrating since he actually wanted to be the one protecting Jimin from everything bad. He was supposed to get Jimin to smile not to cry.

"Right now is not the right time to talk about something as serious as this, but you can trust me when I say I care about just as much as you do." Yoongi reassuringly whispered, wrapping his arms around the boy, pressing him into his chest before placing a kiss on his forehead.

"You don't..." Jimin murmured his warm breath fanning over the sensitive skin on Yoongis neck, making him shudder.

"I do trust me. I just don't want to talk to you right now... at first I want you to sober up." He explained, pulling away a bit in order to peck Jimins lips.

"...okay..." Jimin whispered, enjoying the feeling of Yoongis warm lips on his' again. He had missed Yoongi's touches. He kissed Jimin in a way that made him feel warm and special. The kisses they shared were soft and completely different from the kisses he'd exchanged with his one-night stands the last couple of days.

And once again Jimin almost felt scared at how fucking much he enjoyed that.

"It's already late... you should sleep... we'll talk tomorrow." Yoongi stated before pecking Jimins lips and smiling at him.

As if he was trying to agree Jimin yawned, snuggeling closer. "Okay." A moment of silence. "Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you a lot."

"I like you too."

A/N

Idk why but I think drunk people can be super cute sometimes <3

They become all cuddely and stuff