First kiss

First kiss

●●●

A surprised yelp left Jimin's mouth, when he was roughly pushed him against the wall, just careful enough for it not to hurt. They had entered Suga's apartment just moments ago and now Suga was trapping Jimin between his body and the wall, quickly closing the distance between lips, kissing Jimin deeply, but somehow without pressing too much against his mouth.

Jimin who taken aback by Suga's sudden change in demander tried to react by copying the way Suga was kissing him only to have their teeth clash together a bunch of times. Well aware this wasn't going to work this way, although he was used to an a lot faster pace, Suga stopped himself. For now, he would have to push the fact that he was pretty horny right now aside and slow down a bit. If he didn't he'd probably make Jimin feel bad again. And that was the last thing he wanted. Even if it was a bit hard on him. Jimin's flushed pinkish cheeks and red plump lips made it quite hard to resist.

"Try not to push forward while kissing. And concentrate on my lips for the most part. Take them in-between yours, suck on them, bite down –carefully- on them. Whatever you feel like, but try not to push yourself into my direction." Suga ordered a bit out of breath-

Jimin nodded staring at him with wide eyes and flushed cheeks. He looked taken aback but at the same time obviously turned on at least to some extend.

"Good... I will kiss you again." Suga warned before leaning in once again to place his lips on Jimin's, this time in an calmer manner.

Jimin focused on doing what Suga had told him to do, playing with the older's lower lip before hesitantly sucking them into his mouth and although he still ended up bumping teeth with Suga a couple of times, he felt a lot better with what he was doing. Kissing felt a lot better without messing up every two seconds. Unconsciously his arms wrapped around the older man's neck, pulling him in and holding him even closer.

He let out a throaty whined when Suga parted from him, only to place another short kiss on Jimin's plump lips before talking once again. "You are doing well..." He smiled, brushing his thumb over Jimin's lip.

Jimin couldn't help thinking about just how much experience Suga must have and how there probably hundreds of guys that had made him feel a lot better than Jimin would ever be able to. And now Jimin's skills stood in comparison to those guys. Jimin's face fell.

"Is something wrong?" Suga furrowed his eyebrows in a worried manner, when he noticed Jimin's sad features.

"I don't really think this is a good idea after all. I just feel bad knowing that I... I don't know..." Jimin sounded frustrated. "You've had way better."

Suga let out a sigh before taking Jimin's hand and leading him into his bedroom, where he made him sit on his bed before taking place next to him.

"Listen... I'm okay with you not wanting to sleep with me. I'm not gonna pressure you into this, but if that's the reason I can guarantee you that you can hold up with almost everyone I sleep with. Yeah you are not really used to these type of things, but you're extremely hot and I enjoy spending time with you. Also you're still learning. No one is perfect right from the start and you're holding up pretty well so far. So even if you don't seem to have realized this so far, I'm really enjoying this. A lot more than I might be if someone who was a god in bed was here right now. Character beats sex skills by worlds. Also..." Suga started dramatically, reaching his hand out and grinning widely. "I really like the thought of being your first~"

Jimin could feel himself relaxing a bit at Suga's words. He still was somehow scared of doing a bad job, but that gave him a healthy push of motivation. He wanted to leave behind a good impression. His old self confidence coming back, he moved closer to Suga a small grin on his lips.