⚡️1⚡️

{ Kayla Ross }

{ Kayla Ross }

"Kaylaa!!!!" I heard my momma yell but I didnt open my eyes.

"Kayla!" She yelled once more but I still didn't budge

"KAYLA!!!" She yelled again but this time she sounded closer

My eyes popped open.

"Girl wake up." She walked out

I sighed as I flipped the covers off of me. I put my feet on the floor and yawned. I then grabbed my phone to look and see what time it was.

Once I was done, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Let me introduce myself.

Im Kayla Alexis Ross. Im 16 years old and I live in Detroit. I live with my mom, Amiya. And my dad, Kenneth. Im spoiled as hell! I have a bestfriend named Lehlani and a BestBihh named Naomi. We have our boyfriends Shawn Johnson, June Marshall, and Jacory Brown. Anyways, back to what I was doing.

"Hey dad!" I smiled seeing my dad on the couch

"Morning Kayla" he said

Im a daddy's girl. As you can see.

"Kayla, come eat." My momma yelled

I walked into the kitchen to see my momma making her plate.

"Morning momma" i gave her a hug.

"Hey sweetie" she said "hurry up and eat."

I did as told. Once finished, I went upstairs and took a shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and went into my closet looking for what I was going to wear. I put on a black shirt with my black jeans and my Air Jordan 11 Retro low Barons. I flat ironed my hair and did my edges.

I grabbed my jacket, my bookbag, my charger, headphones, and phone then turned out my lights and went downstairs.

"Okay, bye momma bye dad!" I yelled.

They said goodbye as i walked out the door going to the bus stop.

"Nae!! Lani!!!" I screamed almost there

"KAYLAWAYLAA!" They yelled in unison

I finally got there and we stood there for a while. The boys pulled up all in June's car. We hopped in and were now on our way to school.