⚡️25⚡️

cough; WARNING THERE WILL BE A FREAKY SCENE IN HERE SOO IF YOUON WANNA LOSE YA INNOCENCE SKIP THIS CHAPTER!! 🤸🏽‍♀️

{ Kayla Ross }

I woke up and got ready. I had to pick Micah up from Jail. It was 2:45 in the morning. I looked at Nichole peacefully sleeping but I knew she would wake up if she didnt feel anyone in the bed.

I grabbed her and carried her after zipping my jacket up. I grabbed my keys and made my way downstairs.

As I exited the house, I made sure to lock the door. My mom was spending the night with my dad in the hospital. I was up all night thinking about Micah's mom. I know for a fact Nichole misses her mom. How he gone tell her?

I put Nichole in her seat and buckled her up. Once done, I got in and turned the car on. It wasnt cold so I didnt have to worry about turning the heat on.

I plugged my phone into the aux but instead of playing my regular music, i played my sap playlist. I pulled off.

[ 1 hour later ]

I was a little late because Nichole had woke up and was hungry then had to use the bathroom. I pulled up to the jail and carried Nichole on my hip. I went in and asked for Micah.

"Take a seat, he'll be down in a couple minutes." The lady said

I sat down with Nichole on my lap. She laid her head on my chest and I covered her with my jacket. I sat back some and pulled my phone out. I began getting a facetime call from Sincere.

"Yea?" I answered.

"He out?" He asked

"Ion kno, you called his phone? Did he answer?" I asked

He sucked his teeth. "What they doing?" He asked

"Ion know she said he'll be down. They need to hurry up because im not comfortable with having Nichole in here." I said

"Mann call me or tell him to call me in the morning. Im going to sleep." He said

"Okay." I replied

I hung up and looked at Nichole who was once again, sleep. She's so cute. I looked up and saw Micah walking from out the back. He looked tired asf. I stood up with nichole in my arms and he gave us a hug.