⚡️21⚡️

{Kayla Ross}

{Kayla Ross}

"beep boop bop beep!!" I said walking into the kitchen where my mother and father was.

"wheres my baby?" my momma asked. I mugged her.

"im right here." i said

"not you. Nichole." She said

"sleep with Micah still." i said

my momma made a face and my dad got up from the table.

"ight, im out. see yall later." he said giving me a kiss on the forehead and giving my momma a kiss on the lips.

"bye dad have a good day." I said as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

i continued to talk to my momma while making me some breakfast.

[ 11:01 am]

Nichole woke but Micah was still sleep. I guess he stayed up all night with something on his mind. I dressed her up and helped her brush her teeth. She pointed to my phone then posed.

"picture?" i asked

"yeah." she nodded

I went to my camera and took her picture.

"ugly ass kids." I heard someone speak.

I looked up and saw Micah staring at us.

"good morning. why you sleep so long?" I asked

"up thinking." he said getting up. He grabbed his bag and took out his toothbrush and toothpaste then walked into the bathroom.

"Nichole you cute girl." I smiled

"tank u gurll!" she smiled back

I laughed. I really love this girl. Then the door bell rung. I picked Nichole up and went downstairs. I opened the door and nearly dropped Nichole.

"who kid that is?"

"what do you want, Shawn." I asked

"You." He replied

"had me already. bye." I tried to close the door but he shoved pass it. I sat Nichole down and she watched me.