⚡️24⚡️

{ Kayla Ross }

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

{ Kayla Ross }

Yesterday was something serious. It was CRAZY! Nichole is shook, my
momma shook, and my daddy in the hospital while Micah in jail. You probably like,
"JAILLLLLLL?! The place thats not only hiding you from the world but hiding the world from you?!" Yup. Ramon is also in jail but with a longer sentence.

•Flash back•

We pulled up to the house and my daddy was home. Once we walked in, He was sitting on the couch with Nichole's dad. Then everyone walked in.

"Dad," I said "Where's Nichole?" I asked

He looked at me, "upstairs." he replied.

"Okay, can i um... talk to you?" I asked once more.

I looked at Micah who was currently running up the stiars. Jacory, June, Sincere, and Nick all stood behind me while Lehlani and Naomi stood by the stairs.

"Why yall look like yall bout to fuc-" I cut my dad off

"He sexually harassed Nichole." I said staring at the man.

He makes me REALLY sick. My dad looked at me then looked back at him. He watched as the mf stared me dead in my eyes. He began to smirk.

"Say, you got something to say?" June broke the silence.

Ramon stood up. "And what if I did?"

He said walking towards me. Micah came back down the stairs as (we naming Nicholes Dad Ramon) Ramon touched my cheek. I pushed him back and thats when all hell broke loose.

Micah swung, My dad swung, June swung and Nick, Sincere, and Jacory ran out to the car to get the guns.

Me, Lehlani and Naomi made sure to get our hits in. Sooner than later, shots were fired but Jacory nem aint even come back in yet. I watched as my dad feel to the ground.

"DAD!" I yelled quickly rushing to his side. I held down his wound to atleast try and stop the blood from running out.

Finally the boys came back in.

"CALL THE POLICE!" I cried out. Momma came running downstairs on the phone.