⚡️22⚡️

Character change for Kayla😋.

{Kayla Ross}

I woke up and saw that Micah was gone along with Nichole. I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom to take care of my hygiene. Once done, I took care of my hair and applied some carmax. I pulled out my phone and texted Micah.

I went to my momma room even though Micah said she wasnt here

I went to my momma room even though Micah said she wasnt here. I only went cause I know she got a stash of Lays Chips in her closet with her fat ass.

I walked into her closet and grabbed a salt and vinegar one and went back into my room.

"ima save u for later" i thought putting it in my empty snack drawer. (we all got one😌.) I really need to go to walmart or sum and get me some more snacks. I sat on my bed and played my music.

I began to look around seeing what I could do with the spare time that I have. My room was a mess so I guess I could do that. I could also go through my clothes and see what ima wear and what not.

I attached my music to the bluetooth speaker, put my hair up and began to clean

[ 20 minutes later ]

I got a text from Lehlani and Naomi saying tht they were coming over with June and Jacory.

I really miss my girls. Havent seen them in a WHILE. I miss Jacory and June but it aint really bout them right now.

I went downstairs and waited for them to pull up. Just a few minutes later, Micah and Nichole came back with Nichole's clothes and my food.

"Thank uuu!" I smiled as he gave me a kiss

They went upstairs to give Nichole a bath and I sat down wstching tv and eating my breakfast.