⚡️14⚡️

[ Pryce Robinson ]

[ Pryce Robinson ]

(AN/ this is Pryce. he's for Aniyah. You'll be seeing them throughout the book)

~May 25th~

"It's 90 degrees outside my nigga. Like what the hell! Im hotttt" I complained

"Boy then go to the pool with yo friends and yo girlfriend. Oh wait, you dont have one! Haaa!" My momma joked

She must really want me to have a girlfriend because she been talking about this for 2 years. Since i was 14 she was like "So, are you interested in any girl at school?" Like damn can I chill. Honestly, them girls was ugly as fuck! But im 17 now and I do need me a lil chick, ya digg?

"Ight ima go to the pool then, MOTHER" i said

I got up off the couch and went into my room changing into my swim shorts. I packed a towel and other things including my phone and went to the car. I drove to the pool and  go out. As soon as I entered my eyes immediately went towards a girl. She looked about 5'3, she was cute and her smile was EVERYTHING. 

She looked back at me and smiled. I looked over to see my nigga's .

"Wasspoppin niggas. what yall doin here?" I questioned

"same thing you doing here, tryna cool down." My lightskin friend, Nick said.

Nick was one of them cool mfs. I knew him since 6th grade. The other nigga was named Sincere. Knew him since 9th(yes... yes i did.. they werent in a hood nigga's babygirl alot like I thought i was gone put them in sooo yeah :))

I sighed sitting down.

"Say man, yall know who that is?" I asked referring to the girl I saw when i walked in

"Nah I just know she moved in across the street from Naomi." Sincere replied

Let me tell yall how I know Naomi and them. So basically i was like 16 years old and they was all shy and stuff and aint know nothing about the school so i was like their gardian angel... Anyways. I walked over to where they were.

"Wassuh Nae, Kay, Lani, Jay, June.... and who is this?" I asked

"Hay  Pryce. This is Micah , Micah this is Pryce." Kayla greeted

We dapped each other up and then I raised my brow at the other girl.

"Oh my bad sksksksk. Pryce,  Aniyah. Aniyah, Pryce" Kayla introduced once more