⚡️26⚡️

{ Lehlani Jackson }

{ Lehlani Jackson }

I woke up feeling happy as fuck. Today's gonna be a good ass day. I took a shower, beushed my teeth, and put my clothes on.

I began to put my jewelry on when Naomi walked in.

"You dont know how to knock? What if I was butt ass naked?" I asked

"Girl bye. We use to take showers together. ANYWAYS! Kayla not a virgin no more!" She said

"I-.... Anyways, how you know?" I asked

She gave me her phone showing me the messages between her and Kayla. Aww my baby is no longer innocent.

"We should go see her today. I wanna make fun of how she walking." I said

"We should. And you know what I just thought about? Where the hell is Aniyah." She asked

"Ani-who?" I asked putting my choker on.

I hissed as it pinched my skin.

"Remember, Sincere girlfriend." She reinformed

"Ooooo. Yeah what happened to her?" I asked

"I dont... know.... I was askin- okay let me know when you're ready." She said walking out.

Rude much. I rolled my eyes and applied lip gloss to my lips. I grabbed a jacket, my keys, and my phone & charger and put them in my mini bookbag. I checked making sure I had my headphones in there as well just incase someone pisses me off.

"NAE IM READY!" I yelled making my way downstairs closing my door.

"COMINGG!" She yelled back.

I made my way outside to the car and hopped in the drivers seat. I attached my phone to the aux cord and began playing my music as Naomi came out the house.

She got in the car and we pulled off.

[ At Kayla's House ]

We got out the car and banged on Kayla's front door. Just to give them a little scare.

Micah came opening the door with a mug.

"Why you looking like u just getting up?" I asked as he reached behind me hitting Naomi upside the head.

She hissed. "Ouch u fuckingn women abuser"