Chapter 1

Karkat's P.O.V:

I was just... so sick of myself. A mutant, and a total dick. That was all I would ever be. I guess I should explain a little more. It was just another night. To everyone else, that is. My life was about to change.

Lots of us were at my hive (which was now located on earth, because all of us trolls had decided to move there an give it a chance), including some the humans. We decided to have a party (by we, I mean everyone BUT me), but I can't remember what for. I think it was just a get together type thing. I was loathing myself more than I usually do for some reason. A lot of people had already left, but there were still a good amount of them at my hive. No one was paying any attention to me, which was perfect. I took my opportunity. I began to walk to my... What did humans call it.. Room? When I heard a voice calling me.

"Hey KK, where are you going?" Sollux asked, with a smile.

I sighed. "MY THINK PAN HURTS FROM HEARING EVERYONE'S STUPID, SICKENING VOICES. I'LL BE BACK."

"Geez, KK. Okay." He said turning back around to continue to talk to Feferi. I sighed once more and continued walking. I was hoping I wouldn't get stopped again, but with my shitty luck, I did.

"Hey, best friend." Said a deep voice.

Fuck.

"WHAT, GAMZEE?" I asked.

"This party is bitch tits wicked." He said with a smile. It wasn't like me, but I decided to thank him. Uhm, more or fucking less.

"I FUCKING GUESS. WHY DON'T YOU GO TALK TO TAVROS OR SOMETHING?"

He continued his smile. "Yeah. I'll go to that. Later, Karbro." And with that, he walked away in Tavros' direction.

I continued my walk to my respiteblock again. Thank fucking Gog I wasn't stopped again. I shut the door quietly behind me, all noise drowned out by the sound of somewhat loud human music, and annoying voices all muffling each other out.