Chapter 1: Fake

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook was beyond devastated when his boyfriend for five years, Kim Yugyeom broke up with him.. Damn his stupid childhood sweetheart who took them apart.. Now he was all alone on his best friend's party..

'You know Kook, life has always twists and turns.. You will never learn your lesson if you keep clinging onto your past.. How about you try dating again, but this time, someone who will love you forever..' Taehyung patted the younger's shoulder and smiled.

'How could you say that?? Yugyeom is the one for me!! If I can't marry him, then I don't wanna find someone else.. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, HYUNG!!!! I LOVE HIM SO DAMN MUCH THAT I'LL GIVE HIM ONE MORE CHANCE IF HE ASK ME TO..'

Taehyung's boyfriend Yoongi also came and sat beside the celebrant.. He was kinda tipsy but sober enough to give advice.. Taehyung told him everything about Jungkook's break-up and Yoongi only nods in understanding.

'If you will ask me, you're not over him Kook.. And if you still really love him, then why not pretend to have a new boyfriend to make him jealous.. It's not like you're gonna date the other boy.. It was like making a DEAL that you both will benefit.. It's a win-win situation afterall..'

Taehyung also agreed in his boyfriend's idea, but thinks differently.. For him, there might get a chance that Jungkook will find a perfect guy to replace the old one.. It's about time that Jungkook find someone who won't cheat on him with other guy.. So, with his brilliant mind, he texted his other best friend who's currently studying as a Nursing student in their university and ask him to come over to his party.. The other boy agreed to come, but not to drink.. He has a poor tolerance for alcohol and he doesn't want to make things that will backfire on him in the future..

*****************************

As soon as the other boy came to the bar, he almost threw up from the reeks of alcohol and cigarette smoke.. He carefully scanned the whole area and found Taehyung and his boyfriend together with a cute guy who he recognized as Jungkook.. When he came to their table, everyone smiled at him and ask him to join them..

'Hey Jiminie!!!' Taehyung exclaimed.

'Hi! So why do you need me here? Do you want me to drive you back to our dorm?'

'No no!! It's not!!! /hic/ actually we need your help.. Right Kook?'

'Mmmhmm..'

Jimin took the glass of brandy away from Jungkook's hand and gave him a bottled water from his bag.

'Drink this instead..'

'T-thanks..' Jungkook embraced him. 'Why aren't you coming with us on our parties these past few months, Jiminie?'

'Well, I have to study for our finals and my thesis is coming up, so I have to focus..'

'That's why I didn't like you.. You're always working so hard to stay on top..' Jungkook slurred.

'Oh, Thank you Kook for being true to yourself..' Jimin sarcastically replied.

'Anyways, Jungkook needs your help, Jimin.. Please help him!! I'll do whatever you want for this remaining two months of this semester, just help him out..' Taehyung pleaded.

'Okay?? So what do you want me to do??'

'I want you to pretend as Jungkook's new boyfriend to make Yugyeom jealous..'