Chapter 4 part II:

Author's P.O.V.

After watching the Netflix series, (which Jimin wasn't paying attention the whole time) Jungkook told him that they should sleep.. He let Jimin stay on his room while he will sleep on the living room.. It wasn't the same as his first time.. Jimin held his tears as he opened the door of Jungkook's room with so much memories with Yugyeom.. He has alot of pictures together, from skiing on winter, airplane photos, and family reunion.. YUGYEOM IS ALWAYS WITH JUNGKOOK AND THEY SEEM SO HAPPY AS A COUPLE..

'I know you're happy.. No need to look at me..' He said on one of Jungkook's photo. 'You have those loving eyes for Yugyeom.. You gave your weakest part too.. If I didn't know that you two broke up, I would think that these photos are from yesterday..' Jimin sighed heavily. 'I wished I was him..'

************************************

Jimin didn't sleep the whole time.. He was looking at the ceiling while thinking about his last two weeks with Jungkook.. There are alot of things that kept running through his head, and for some reasons, he always ended up crying..

And as soon as the sun rises, he decided not to hesitate anymore.. He needs to leave..

So, he looked around and search for the bunny boy.. He has to make sure that the other won't see him leave.. Cause if he does, then Jimin might not be able to control himself and confess his real feelings for him. That's why he speed up his movements and left the house with the hope that Jungkook won't get mad at him.

************************************

Jimin told everything to Taehyung and Yoongi.. He wasn't feeling any better after the two advised him to confess his real feelings to Jungkook..

'You know I can't do that..' He sighed.

'And why not?! As if Yugyeom is really serious about his jealousy to your relationship..' Taehyung snapped.

'B-but... He's not over him.. To he honest, I can feel that Jungkook is still head over heels in love with Yugyeom.. I can't just confess my feelings and beg for him to choose me..' Jimin embraced his legs and hide his face.

'Do it or I'll personally tell him?' Yoongi said coldly. 'For once Jimin, be SELFISH! If you really love that stupid bunny, then make an effort!'

Jimin cried alot harder than awhile ago.. He knew what will happen if he confess to Jungkook.. He's not that stupid to hope more.. Jungkook IS STILL IN LOVE with Yugyeom and that hurts alot.

'How about you confess your love on your birthday?! We can held a dinner date on our school's gymnasium, I'll just ask Namjoonie-hyung's permission..'

Jimin didn't know if he wanted to do it or not.. He was so scared of rejection..

What if Jungkook make fun of him afterwards?

What if he thinks that he took advantage on their two months contract?

What if Jungkook started avoiding him after the confession?

He wasn't ready for the possibilities that will change their future..