Chapter 4 part I: Will

(a/n: this is the continuation of their conversation after Yugyeom's call.. More angst in this part..)

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin was bored. He's been waiting for almost an hour now and Jungkook still wasn't done talking to his 'EX' boyfriend.. If you would ask him, he was more than hurt.. Even if he's there, Jungkook still choose Yugyeom to talk to.. So, instead of hurting his aching heart more, he just distract himself with Jungkook's flat-screen TV..

'Psh.. You're telling me to wait, yet you're starting to flirt with your ex again.. If I were your real boyfriend, I might really think that I'm just a rebound of your past love..' he murmured.

He started to feel alone the longer Jungkook stayed on the balcony.. For him, Yugyeom was the luckiest guy on the planet after earning the trust and heart of a Jeon Jungkook.. And that was the only thing Jimin can't have in his entire life.

************************************

It was already 11pm when the phone call ended.. Jungkook was so hype to tell Jiminie about their previous topic and congratulate him for a job well done after knowing that Yugyeom was a bit jealous over their 'relationship'..

'Jimin!! /smiles widely/'

'Hmm? /not bothering to look at the other/'

'Yugyeom was jealous!!! /clap his hands loudly/ Yaay! We're so great!!' He exclaimed.

'Congrats.. Are you going to get back together?' Jimin seriously asked.

'Who knows.. But I want to!! That's our main objective right?'

Jimin nods and tried his best not to comment anything else.. He was hurt and the level of pain inside his chest was almost compared to the venom of a black mamba, it's hard to cure and almost impossible to survive..

'Jimin, are you alright? Was there something wrong?'

He only stared at the other with such longing eyes.. He won't be able to look at him again at the end of their contract..

'Uhmm, no.. Nothing's wrong.. I'm just too busy watching these Netflix series.. Wanna join me?'

'Ofcourse!! /sat beside him and cuddles/ Why are you so small and soft?? You're like the teddy bear I gave to Yugyeom on our first monthsary..'

Jimin's breath hitched as he heard the other's name.. He wanted to complain about the effect of Jungkook's naivety, but he would definitely ask questions, so Jimin only swallowed the bitterness in his throat and pretend that he's listening..

'I remember one time when we visited Magic Land.. Yugyeom loves the rollercoaster ride.. We enjoyed the whole time together and we promised that we will come back in the future..' He giggles.

'Kook, can I ask you one more question? This is kinda important for me..'

Jungkook shift himself to the direction of the smaller and nods willingly.

'If ever you didn't love Yugyeom anymore, will you somehow date me??'

Jungkook stared at Jimin as if he said some alien words and didn't understand the question.

'What? I can't actually understand your point, Jimin.. Can you say that again?' He frowned.

Jimin shook his head and convince himself to stay strong. Even without words, it was clear to him that he wasn't the type of guy that Jungkook would date if ever he was single..

He just hope that things wasn't as hard as this to accept..