Chapter 7: real

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook never stopped researching, or rather asking other students about the two boys he saw the other day.. Yes, he knew their names, but he hasn't figured out the relationship they have with Jimin.. 'What if one of them asked him out and Jimin said yes?? No no! You can't think negative now, Jungkook.. You have to prove to everyone that this time, you don't want Jimin to be your fake boyfriend but your only love.. You have to make sure that you will get your final shot as his boyfriend before your graduation.. Cause if not, then it's really over for you!!' the voice in his head clearly hit the sore spot and made him swallow the bitter truth right down his throat.

************************************

As he get more and more information, Jungkook's clouded mind slowly became clearer.. He's no longer assuming things and few more extra information will define his future with Jimin.

He first found out the truth about the guy named Kim Jongin.. He was Jimin's contemporary dance partner and for some reason, he's also part of the famous baseball team in Busan.. (but sadly, Jungkook was too innocent to know..) He has a boyfriend named Do Kyungsoo and they were happily together for five years.. They even become friends after Jongin confronted him on the baseball field.. The said boy knew that Jungkook was following him and he assured him that he shouldn't worry about their friendship cause Jimin LOVES someone else. He tried asking Jongin about the guy Jimin loves, yet he only said, 'Why asking me? Don't you know who he is??' and with that, he only shook his head..

************************************

Chanyeol was taking up masters degree in his course, Chemical Engineering which is kinda turn on for a smart boy like Jimin.. As a matter of fact, Jungkook almost lose hope after seeing them together almost every day..

'Ugh!! I hate you giant!!' He screamed his heart out on the roof top of their school. He thought about confessing to Jimin, but he was always taken aback with their sickening sweetness..
If this will continue, Jungkook will no longer had the chance to redeem himself from the pain he caused to the smaller..

He was so busy with his thoughts that he didn't realize someone came and heard him yelling..

'YA!!! PARK JIMIN!! EVEN IF YOU'RE DATING THAT GIANT, I STILL TRY MY BEST TO WIN YOU BACK!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?? YOU'RE MINE!!!!' His voice disappeared with the thin air from the winter afternoon.

'I heard you, PABO..'

Jungkook's heart jumped out of his rib cage as he heard the only voice he wanted to hear for the rest of his life.. He faced the owner of the voice and found Jimin wearing winter jacket..

'Why are you shouting?? This isn't your personal space mister! This is- mmphhhmm' He was cut off after Jungkook crashes their lips together as the taller also gave him a tight embrace.

'J-jimin, I....'

'Sshh.. I know, Kook, I know.. Taetae told me everything.. I know that you and Yugyeom didn't get back together.. I know that he finally let you go.. I knew everything Kook.. Don't worry..' He smiled.

'W-wait, you knew?? Since when??'

'The moment Taetae and I meet up at the coffee shop.. He told me everything, even your stalking sessions with Jongin and my brother.. /pouts/ Why did you do that huh??'

'I didn't me- wait, Chanyeol is your brother??' Jungkook frowns. 'B-but I never met him before..'

'Maybe because you never had the chance to visit my house.. /pinch his cheeks/ You're assuming things, bunny..' Jimin poke the latter's nose and planted a kiss on his forehead. 'As a matter of fact, my brother is engaged to his long-time boyfriend and they'll be getting married after he finished his masters degree..'

Jungkook hid his face on the crook of Jimin's neck. It was embarrassing to find out who's who.. He can't even brush off his blush after Jimin pointed out his wrong doings..

'Forgive me, babe.. I-I promise, I won't do it again..'

'Yeah sure.. I forgive you, but, you have to make up with my brother.. He wanted to know you better..'