Chapter 8: one {finale}

Author's P.O.V.

After their heart to heart talk, the two went back to their respective rooms to finish their own class.. It's been a long time since they felt so happy..
Jimin texted his brother to meet up and properly introduce his bunny boy, which earned a 'your stalker?' and 'I don't like him' kind of comments.

Jimin understand why his brother hates the idea of Jungkook being his boyfriend.. The said boy stalked him for almost a week and that's totally creepy.. He promised his hyung that the boy will explain his side later to end their misunderstanding and start anew..

************************************

When Jungkook found out that he'll be meeting Jimin's brother after class, he almost died in fear.. For someone who follows him every now and then, it was very clear to him that Chanyeol might known his existence even before they started dating, so by the time their classes ended, he was doomed..

'Are you alright, Kook?' Jimin looked at him with such worried expression.

'I-I'm good, babe.. Maybe just tired.. Can we just reschedule our meet-up some other day?'

'We can't!! My brother is already waiting for us in the parking lot.. We're going home together..'

'What the hell?!! Gosh! He's gonna kill me if he knew about our old contract!'

'Rest assured, my brother doesn't kill even a small insect, so you're safe.. But not on his interrogations..' He giggles.

'Fuck me..' Jungkook sighed.

************************************

The dinner was great, thanks to Jimin.. He made sure that the conversation won't be awkward and spread his happy vibes to the other two who's now having a staring contest..

'Can you guys stop?! /he stood up/ This isn't worth your energy!! WHY CAN'T YOU EAT YOUR MEAL AT PEACE AND NOT KILL EACH OTHER WITH THOSE GLARES.. /turns to look at his brother/ Hyung, I thought you wanted to talk to Jungkook? Well, here he is.. Stop giving him a hard time, please.. /sighs/ And you, bunny boy.. Even without saying, I know you're nervous.. But it won't do anything if you keep your mouth shut.. Talk to him, he won't bite..' then he took his plate and went to the kitchen sink to wash the dishes.

Meanwhile, the two boys started laughing at their own actions..

'Sorry for being rude, Jungkook-ah.. I just thought that my stares and glares would back you off.. Forgive me..'

'It's alright hyung.. It's my fault too.. If I didn't stalk you for a week, you wouldn't hate my guts.. I promise, I never followed you on your home.. I just wanted to know who you are in Jimin's life.. And now that I did, I feel ashamed to myself.. I shouldn't done that in the first place.. /sighs/ Now, can we start over and know each other in a better way??'

'Sure.. That would be great..' Chanyeol smiled and offer a handshake.

************************************

'Kook, are you done?? You've been practically dressing yourself for two hours!! Our graduation is about to start in 45 minutes, so hurry up!!' Jimin exclaimed.

'Yes, babe I'm done!!!' He exclaimed.

'Gosh!! What took you so long?? Can we go now??'

'Yes yes.. I'm truly sorry!!' Jungkook smiled and escorted his boyfriend to his car as they drive all the way to the venue center.

************************************

The graduation lasted for three hours due to the amount of students who passed this year.. Scoring the highest GPA (4.27), in their batch, Jimin became the school year's Summa Cum laude.. Even Jungkook was surprised after hearing his lover's recognition..

'No wonder why I wanted to ask him to marry me after this ceremony.. He's the guy that will definitely build a future with me..' He mumbled under his breath.

It was worth it after all to be with Jimin.. He can do what others can't..

************************************

By the time the graduation ended, Jungkook hurriedly went into the stage and snatched the mic they used awhile ago.

'Park Jimin-ssi!!! /feedback/'

All of the students and their families turned into the stage and found one of their Cum laude batchmate. Even Jimin stopped talking and gazed at him..

'I can't wait for the next day to ask you this important question!!'

The crowd started cheering for the boy who's now looking directly to his boyfriend with his tall brother..

'Jimin, we started as acquaintance from our best friend, Kim Taehyung.. They ask you to pretend as my boyfriend to win my ex boyfriend back.. But, you know the best part of it, I didn't realize that the person I love wasn't my ex anymore.. It was you..

We tried again for the second time and we can't avoid mini fights and jealousy.. I wanted to thank you for being more patient and understanding in our relationship.. No wonder why I wanted to spend my whole life with you..

So, Park Jimin, my fake boyfriend before, my real boyfriend now, and soulmate forever... WILL YOU MARRY ME AND BECOME MINE FOR ALL ETERNITY?'

Jimin wasn't sure when he started crying.. He didn't even know when did the whole world stopped rotating.. But what he did know is that, HE WANTED TO GET MARRIED TO HIS EVER LOVING AND FAITHFUL BOYFRIEND, JEON JUNGKOOK.. SO, even if he's not fully prepared for this proposal, he accepted it wholeheartedly.

'Yes, Mr. Jeon, I wanted to have an eternal contract with you.. Make me yours until the day we die!! I love you so much!!'

Everyone is cheering for the newly engaged couple.. Even if they are not sure what life has gonna offer to them in the future, Jimin and Jungkook will get the chance to be together, thanks to their old contract as FAKE BOYFRIENDS that eventually turned into reality..