Chapter 6 part II:

{a/n: this is the part II of Jimin's painful confessions regarding his real feelings towards Jungkook..}

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin walked out of his life like they haven't known each other for two months.. Everytime Jungkook tried talking or approaching him, he always manage to avoid him or distract himself.. He completely shut Jungkook down on his life..

************************************

A month after their last conversation, Jungkook always saw Jimin with someone on the basketball gym of their university.. He's not a stalker okay? He just wanted to know who he was cheering for.. And then he saw a tall guy with kinda big ears and a guy with dark complexion came closer who eventually embraced Jimin, He was literally NOT SO JEALOUS..

He called Taehyung and his boyfriend to come over the gym cause he's getting more and more desperate to punch someone's face when he found out who's who..

'/gritted his teeth/ Calm down Kook.. You don't know the true story.. Maybe they are just friends.. YES YES! They are only friends.. /deep breaths/'

He talked to himself the whole time just to relieve the tension building on his arms and fist, He literally want to beat the guys near Jimin.

Thanked God and the two just came to rescue, his mood suddenly changed.

'What the fuck do you want, Kook?! Because of you, we needed to finish our tests for 45 minutes!!! WHAT'S WRONG NOW??' Yoongi was pissed.

'F-forgive me hyung b-but this was urgent..' Jungkook's energy suddenly deflated after seeing an angry Yoongi.

'Love, calm down.. Maybe he just need our help.. /smiles evilly/ BUT MAKE SURE THAT THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT OR I'LL CUT YOUR DICK OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM..' He said those last few words with venom on his mouth.

'IsawJiminwithtwoNOTsoHANDSOMEguysEMBRACINGhimandIwannaknowwhotheyare' He muttered.

'What?! Can you say that again?? I don't understand what you're talking about..' Taehyung hisses.

'I saw Jimin with two NOT so HANDSOME guys EMBRACING him and I wanna know who they are..'

Taehyung checked it out and found Park Chanyeol (Jimin's brother) and Kim Jongin (Jimin's other best friend and dance partner) happily talking with the smaller. Ofcourse it's not a big deal for Taehyung even if they embrace each other for the sole reason of JONGIN has a loving boyfriend who's a great Engineering student. But because of this idiot's (Jungkook) ignorance, HE MAKE SURE THAT THE REAL PARTY BEGINS..

'/turns to look the worried bunny/ Oh! I know them.. But I can't tell you, you're dangerous..' Taehyung challenged.

'W-what do you mean, hyung? I'm still Jimin's boyfriend!! I never said that I wanted to end our contract, now that I finally found what I've been looking for.. I can't lose him again.. /gripped both of his arms/ Now tell me who they are..'

Taehyung smirked even if his arms hurts alot..

'I'll give you some clues, mister, but not all

'I'll give you some clues, mister, but not all.. IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO GAIN HIS ATTENTION AND TRUST AGAIN, YOU WON'T TAKE ANY FURTHER ACTIONS THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR CHANCE TO HIM.. I KNOW JIMIN MORE THAT YOU KNOW HIM AND HE'S NOT INTO VIOLENCE.. /clears throat/ Okay, so I'll tell you the names of those guys.. Is that clear?'

Jungkook only pray in heaven that Taehyung will slip some more information than their names.. He wanted so bad to make up to Jimin.. To tell him that he and Yugyeom never start together again.. He was in love with someone else, and that someone else is no other than Park Jimin himself.

'Okay, spill..' He turned serious.

'The taller guy's name is Chanyeol, while the other guy you saw is Jongin.. Both are basketball players and quite popular LIKE YOU in the university.. They are truly close to Jimin due to the fact that they known each other for God knows how long.. So, if you truly wanted to make up with Jimin,  you have to get closer to them too..'

Jungkook didn't really wanted to make friends with those two, but as Taehyung's words repeated on his head over and over, he can't help but to do it on his own way.

'Fine.. I'll do it..'